part 2

According to saint - Yves the hidden land of Agartha lies deep below the surface of the earth, somewhere in the mountain ranges of the Himalayas. The enormous underground complex of cities and a population of millions is ruled by a Sovereign known as  'Brahatma' and his two colleagues, the Mahatma and the mahanga, upholding the highest of values in their authority.

As protectors of knowledge, the entire collected wisdom of the ages is enshrined in the massive stone libraries, engraved in pillars in vattanian script. He goes on to reveal that the Agarthhian civilization was once  above ground but driven under and concealed from the rest of the world at the onset of the Kali Yuga, the present darkage cycle of Hindu chronology around the year 3,200BC.

Agartha is prophesied to reveal itself to the surface once again but only once the world above attains spiritual balance in our governance long has this hidden civilization enjoyed advancement of technology at a greatest pace than our own, including gas lighting railways, and air travel  and when describing one of their most prominent technologies, saint - Yves accurately predicts fiber optics over one century before the invention.

He describes, quote, " electrical pathways, not made of steel but of flexible glass, which do not imprudently deplete the carbon reserves of the planet nor saddle it with an iron framework no less conductive to the spread of some cosmic plagues".

Through Agarthhian society flourished largely in complete isolation, they keep careful record of the discoveries of modern man, even from the remotest regions, by means of a vast network of tunnels that span across the earth.

But despite this, Agarthhians have evolved seperately from the rest of the world for so many years that they developed two tongues with which they are able to speak two languages simulatneously, a detail saint - Yves was particularly fond of sharing.

As an unwavering literalist, "Mission Of India" was not intended to be read as allegory or fantasy. The French occultist was dead serious in every word he wrote and presented Agatha as a factual geographic place that can be found if one knows where to look the lesson went on three times a week, and Hardji would sign each of saint - Yves notebook with his monogram as a mark of approval.

But as the pages and lessons continued, his signature grew sketchier and more abstract with less and less care put into it until his monogram was no more that a small cross. Finally, his mark disappeared for good, and it was at this point that their sanskrit lessons ended for reasons of unknown.