some details

• karo bakery — i'm bad at naming stuff, so karo was derived from KAzua and manjiRO.

• manzua cafe — same thing as karo bakery. MANjiro and kaZUA

• kanjiro bookstore — yeah, same idea. KAzua and manJIRO

• jizu professional gamint company — mhm, you guessed it. manJIro and kaZUa (you can clearly tell how bad i am at coming up with all these names)

• kazua's medical knowledge was because of emi

• kazua and mikey having the same type of scarf (chapter xxxv)? yeah, they bought it together when they were kids

• mikey's tattoo — the name was inspired by the 'blob blob blob' panel in chapter 129 of the manga

• senju's nickname, frosty — solely because her eyelashes reminded kazua of winter

• the hoodie described that kazua was wearing in chapter ix is brahman's uniform

• kazua being able to live by herself means—yes—she's rich and she has a platinum card.

• as for future kazua, she has a black card. yeah, inui has both sugardaddy and sugarmomma.

• kazua is emancipated. it means that she can legally live by herself and support herself without any assistants from legal guardians.

• kazua and izana have the same schedule for psychotherapy, but with different doctors and consultations.

• kazua prefer chest wraps over bras if that's not obvious enough :"))

• what happened to the video games she was supposed to gift takemitchy? she kept them :>>

• how did senju get kazua's sweater without the girl's assistance? emi has a key to kazua's house that she borrowed.

• vapodrop...yeah, that's a reference to airdrop

• the supplements kazua instructed izana to feed kisaki on chapter liii. yes, they were weakening pills rather than strengthening, which is why kazua survived the impact of kisaki hitting her.

• room 112 — kazua's birthday (11/2)

• explaining the two sides of sano manjiro. basically, mikey and manjiro are two different people. mikey is the tough man who never falters, someone reliable and invincible. however, manjiro is the true sano manjiro. he was the more vulnerable side of him, and because of his sense of responsibility over his friends, he felt as if he should hide this side of him to avoid them worrying when they have problems of their own. because manjiro was so hidden, he was engulfed in mikey's darkness and it caused dark impulsivity to take over.
  • when mikey couldn't hear his dark impulses anymore, it was because his vulnerable side managed to get out of the darkness. he was brought back to take over manjiro's heart, and because it had been so long since he felt himself, he was lost.