Møøny

A/N:
Hello again! So this will be off of extinction party just btw! Please tell me if I need anything up I will fix it right away!! Love you!

Ur outfit 😵😵

"Ok I'm ready!" I said running down the stairs "Ok shall we?" Ena said opening the door "Oh!hold on let me grab something "              I looked inside my clothes that I came in and I remember my old pocket watch, I don't know if time works the s...

"Ok shall we?" Ena said opening the door
"Oh!hold on let me grab something "

       I looked inside my clothes that I came in and I remember my old pocket watch, I don't know if time works the same but who knows! It might bring up a conversation or two.

"Ok let's go!"
"Gladly" she said cheerfully

     She stepped through the door and off we where .

     "Ena is that how you pronounce your name? I don't want to say it wrong for however long I'll stay here!" I said sarcastically

   "honestly I don't know myself! Iv switched it a few times, so pronounce it how ever you feel comfortable!"

"Alrighty, Noted!"

We continued walking and talking for quite a while, she's quite the interesting person!
We eventually got to this.. sofa? I wonder what where coming to a stop for.?

"Salutations sir! May We please enter? I have some ergent information to communicate to my pal moony!"
She said politely "your exterior isn't up to our community's tipical standerds. Present a blood sample at once."
The... thing said quite rudely. He got on my nerves pretty quick
"sir we are trying to use the most sympathy as possible! We see you safely concerneds yet I must say this is rather important!"
" calculation terminated shut up and go in peace.

      "With pleasure!" Ena said I've never said something so Courney and formal like that in my life. After that we just got well, sucked in by this couch just a normal day I guess. After we got out Ena started "thanks for covering you certainly know your way through a Conversation!"
"Why thank you.! To be completely honest with you I didn't know I could talk like that." I nervously chuckled
"We I'm still very thankful" she said walking down the halls as I followed it was pretty silent as Ena was going through the unfamiliar building we ran into several people and it seems Ena hears things differently then in do for example merci said some very..

interesting things to/about Ena which I didn't totally appreciate nor approve but I went through with it

"hey y/n if you don't mind me asking what was it like before you came here?" She said out of the blue

"to be quite honest i was a hand full I have been put into multiple school,even though I was a descendant student but I gotten used to it. i Made temporary friends along the way and I still wonder where they are now.. but that another story on its own. I did get down in the dumps a lot aswell and sometimes even do the extreme but as of now I'm doing great hanging with you and moony!" I ended in a joyful tone "wow you seem like you have an interesting past!!"
"You could say that yea.. your an amazing listener! Sorry I'm so talkative"
I said nervously
"no worries! I'm not the best conversationist myself!.. Ah! Here we are just go through here and we're there!"
I clenched my fists and my eyes widened, im supposed to go through that? What's even in there!?
"Oh don't be afraid it's quicker then you'll expect!" She said grabbing my hand and pushed us into whatever the heck u call it, it kinda felt like a free fall and floating at the same time I had kept my eyes shut the hole time when we got out Enas face was in a total glitch and her hand slipped out of mine, she ended up in there drunk side,
"ina? Oh-hohohohoho! Looks like the fisher man becamed the fish as I right?"
"WhaT Are YöU evEn SaY-ING oh cant you say anythingGgggg what maKEs senCe?" Ena reply's while doing some forms that I haven't seen so far.. "ugh are you drunk again?" Moony said annoyed as ever "OH no no no no no no no! No no no! I just came here to bring you a gift!"Ena brang out her hands 
"I don't see anything here you are making a fool out of me- oh! Dudeee I'm the gift!!" Though I didn't understand the conversation I still thought it was sweet in a way! 

IM SOSOSOSOSOOSISOSOOSSOSOSOSSOOSSO SORRY IVE BEEN REALLY REALLY BUSY AT SCHOOL I HAVENF POSTED 😵😵😵 ILL TRY AND BE BETTER PROMISE