This cant get any werider

AN: IM SOSOSOSOSOSSOSO SORRY NOT UPLOADING I HOPE YALL WILL FORGIVE ME 🚶‍♀️)))

After the very interesting convo with Ena we walk down to the arcade and WAIT MOONY IS A...

MOON?! I THOUGHT THAT WAS A NICKNAME! I thought to myself as we walked tords the..we'll moon ig,

"Good evening moony! This is whom I was telling you about! Y/n! Meet moony!" "Nice to meet you!! How are you?"she said

"Im doing well! Ish I kinda am still getting used to here!"

"Nice well I'm Enas friend wanna go get something to eat with me the food truck is right over there!"
"I- uh yea! Corse!" Saying as I start to stand up

As we start to walk moony states "hey so unusual question has Ena been weird around you? Drunk? Sad?"
"Yea sad but not drunk? Why what's up?"

"Well she's an emotional person and mostly has breakdowns.. just keep me updated! Mk?"

"Alright got it!"
Well that was odd, she gets drunk? She don't seem like an alcoholic.. huh weird.

*After getting what ever the heck you got*

"Where back!!" I said as I set down the food

"Great! Here y/n I got you a plush! I don't know necessarily what it is but take it it's yours!" Ena said with a smile on her face

"thanks! This is Axolotl! It's where I'm from. OOO! THERES A JACKPOT!! Ima go try it out!!"

"Oh please that thing is impossible to beat you never win trust me."

"You just haven't seen me try! I win there all the time at my old place and never miss"

"Ok your coins not mine!"
I pull the lever and what do you know, I won!

"Ha! Told you so!" "WHAT! No way! Makes no sense! "Oh well how lucky!"

That was just the start we played a bunch of games and Ena and moony where happy and so was I.

A/n:: ((Cliffhanger 🗣🗣🗣)) 😈 see y'all later 😵‍💫😵‍💫IK ITS REALLY SHORT PLEASE DORT KILL ME 🙇‍♀️