Home?

((HEY A/N HERE I MADE THINGS A LITTLE MORE CLEAR ON THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS SO U CAN GO READ THEM IF YOUD LIKE!!))

As me and Ena kept walking she asked a question I couldn't get out of my head.. "y/n do you remember anything from your past? If you do would you mind telling me?"She asked "uh yea I think so.. well I lived alone and with my cat.. " "oh is that what this is following us?" I quickly turned around and saw mr.pugcat following behind Ena

"Yep that's mr.pugcat alright..! Anyway I had two friends.. oh! We went to a abandoned castle and wow it was pretty we had to leave cause of curf-."

"Did this Castle have many doors?"Ena asked quite Firmly.

"Yea why?"

Enas eyes widened and looked surprised.
"Oh no just asking!"

I didn't want to be a bother so I didn't ask questions about it.. "so what's your friends name?"

"Her name is moony! And we've been good friends for a while now! Look where almost to the house- is your knee ok?"

"Yea, yea I can get there no problem!"

"Good! Well be the in to time!"

   Time skip~

"Here we are" Ena said while getting out here keys

As they jingle and jangled I realized I had my phone!!  But before I could do anything on it she opened the door to her house and wow.. it was amazing.

The doors were different shapes the walls when black and White and it looked huge compared to the outside!! Lots of hallways and windows and lots of paintings on the walls as well as fake plants and Coffee tables it was so cool!

I kept looking around the house in amazement gazing through the doors- and looking out the windows

"Wow Ena this is a big big house!! It's extraordinary!! How do you keep it so neat?!"

"You like it eh? I'm glad I've done a lot to it! It's pretty small compared to the other houses around here.."

"Oh wow .." I say as I see this big painting of a abstract Lady which looked similar to a ENA.!"

"Well you can pick any room you'd like expect the blue door that ones mine!"

"Nice!" I rush upstairs to sees bunch of doors, the one that caught my eye was the purple door with a tilted Square kind of shape-

Inside was a incredibly large bed and bigger room space than I thought it would have  with a closet with all the hangers and drawers already installed, and AND A BATHROOM?!?

"WHOAAAA THIS IS COOL! DAMN I FEEL RICH AS HELL-" 

I go back downstairs excited and happy forgetting I literally have an injured knee-

Yes, yes I did fall. Talk about embarrassing- Ena came to help and I apologize a lot- but I did tell her the room j wanted and she said it was a good choice so I stuck with it.