CH7

Over 3 000 reads and past 300 fans and also, over 300 votes. It makes me giddy inside knowing that there's so many of you that support my writing. 

I hope you guys don't think that the plot is taking too slow to develop. If you do, please let me know and I'll try to do something about it. I keep fighting the urge within me to announce to you guys that I promise it gets better. I really do mean it when I say I've got big plans for this story. A lot of stuff are planned ahead, but we just got to get past a couple chapters thay may seem less exiciting but really, I promise to you, are really important to the development of the plot. 

Anyways, here it goes :) As always, I'd love to hear what you all think xx

---

“We really didn't think this one through,” I stated, as Dan and I caught a glimpse of the O2 Arena. We left the house at around 8:30pm, arriving sometime around midnight. It took us approximately four and a half hours to get to London, a seemingly rather lengthy ride but in all honesty, I was just glad I came out of it alive. This was all due to the fact that Dan was feeling exhilarated after our spontaneous decision to just get up and leave, and so his driving was at times bordering 'fast and furious'. Plus, it didn't really help that his excitement constantly caused him to get overeager and his foot would twitch, causing the car to lurch forward even faster.

“No we did not,” he agreed, slowing down to a halt in front of the entrance. It was nearing 1:00am and although we were both usually up at this time on a normal evening, exhaustion was starting to creep in on us. The long drive took its toll as our eyelids began to droop and our bodies began to feel heavier. All that was left of the junk food that we purchased from a twenty four hour mart earlier were just wrappers that were strewn all over the car, evidence of the sugar high that was all too fleeting as our systems started to crash and we both yawned.

“Well, we can't just camp out in the car. It's too stuffy in here,” I stated, Dan nodding in agreement. We sat in silence for a bit, neither one of us willing to cough up any cash to pay for a motel for the night.

“I've got it,” he yelled all of a sudden. There  was a hint of mischief in his eye as he revved the engine and swiftly began to drive around the back alley of the arena.

“What are we doing?” I asked cautiously.

“Just follow me,” he answered as he parked the car in a concealed area.

We walked around for a bit after getting out of the car as Dan searched for something. He wouldn't tell me what it was and just kept shushing me every time I asked. Another yawn escaped my lips and I started to get a bit annoyed. “Just tell me what the hell you're looking for!” I exclaimed.

“Don't get your knickers in a twist, sis. I found it,” he said, the glint in his eye still shining as he held out his arms to point out a back door.

“Pretty sure it's locked, you dumbass,” I deadpanned, giving him a sarcastic thumbs up.

“Ah, well that's where my specialties come into play,” he said. Without warning, he plucked a bobby pin off my head and started working on picking the lock.

I raised my eyebrow and asked, “where the hell did you learn to pick locks?”

“Let's just say mum and dad would have grounded me for life if they knew half the trouble I got into in high school,” he grinned proudly.

“How the hell did you keep it from them?” I asked in amazement.

“It's called never getting caught by anyone,” he stated proudly. He smirked cheekily as soon as the lock unhinged, turning to me to hold the door wide open.