Memories Part 1 Chapter 2

Here's the new chapter! More to come soon. Thank you for all the feedback :)

Sorry it's so short.

Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------
The blonde woke with a start, his head threatening to pound out of his skull. Sunlight flooded through the windows, hurting his eyes. Moaning, the mage turned over and pulled a pillow over his head.
"Sting." He froze. Who was that? Peering out from under the pillow, a pursed looking Rogue came into view.
"Up. I made breakfast," was all he said before turning and walking out of the room. Groaning, the white dragonslayer threw off the covers and shuffled into the kitchen of their shared house. On the table sat a plate of eggs and a glass of orange juice. Silverware lay atop a perfectly folded napkin, everything was clean and crisp, exactly like Rogue. They ate in silence, neither wanting to talk about the night before. Pushing his eggs around the plate, Sting thought back to the incident, the hungering for the other male.
Deciding he needed to clarify something, the blonde opened his mouth to speak. "So about last night, I was drunk and stupid-"
"Typical," Rogue snarled, startling his partner. He was never one to be angry, much less lash out.
"What?"
"It's so typical of you."
"What is?"
"Getting so drunk you can't even think, being reckless, toying with my feelings. Every. Damn. Time."
"Rogue-"
"Stop, for once just listen to me," he seethed. "Have you ever thought for a second that I might have feelings? That the world doesn't revolve around you? That your actions have consequences, that they have an effect on people? I am sick and tired of watching you drink away your life at the guild every weekend. Always there to carry you home and take care of you. And for what? To see you do it again the next weekend, make out with a different girl, always with the same damn ending. To hear the lock on your door click, to hear the screams of pleasure coming from behind." At this point tears were running down his face, both hands down on the table as he yelled, such pain in his voice.
"Have you ever, for once, thought that it might affect me? That I might have feelings for you? That it fucking hurts to watch you hook up random sluts you found hanging around the bar?"
"Rogue-"
"No," he set his head in his hands. "No." It all made sense. All the girls, they were nothing but tools used to push down his true feelings. The lies, the drinking, the meaningless sex, all to forget the shadow dragonslayer. He was confused, worried what people would think, what they'd say. Scared, he ran away, buried the truth. His insides crumpled, gazing upon his broken companion, worn down from the months of neglect.
"I'm sorry," he whispered, barely audible. The blond tried to reach out and grab the others hand, but he shrugged him off.
"I don't want your pity," he told him.
"I love you."
"Liar."
"I'm not lying." The dark mage scoffed.
"Yeah, and I'm a celestial spirit mage," he replied. "I'm going on a walk." And with that, he was gone.