4

Doctor Minatozaki, along with Lia and Yeji, rapidly run towards Ryujin's room.

"Yeji, stay there." Sana stops Yeji from entering Ryujin's room. She only allows Lia to accompany her in order to assist her with the patient.

Lia closes the door, leaving Yeji standing on the hallway. Yeji leans against the wall as she could her loud cries coming from Ryujin's room. She stares down on the floor, thinking and worrying about the other girl.

Yeji's mind is overflowing with questions. Her job here is just to deliver the food to Ryujin, not to be a detective or anything like that. But, the one thing that Yeji couldn't realize is that, she's already getting attached to the other girl.

Yeji snaps back when the door finally opens again.

"Yeji, you may come in." Sana is the first one to get out of the room, followed by Lia. "She keeps mumbling your name." Sana says while fixing her medical coat.

"We'd already given her a medicine." Lia adds and closes the door. "Just call us if you need help."

Yeji nods, "I will." She then faces the door.

And she knocks five times.

When Yeji enters the room, she found the younger girl, sitting on the bed and hugging her knees tightly. Ryujin's breathing is so heavy, and tears are streaming down her cheeks.

After closing the door, Yeji rushes over to the bed, "Ryujin-ah, I'm here." She cautiously says and Ryujin quickly shot up her head, finding the owner of the voice.

Yeji sits next to Ryujin, wrapping her arms around the black-haired girl's shoulder. Ryujin lifts her shaking hands and starts touching Yeji's face, making sure if that person is the person she wants to be with.

"It's me, Ryujin-ah.. It's me." Yeji pulls the other girl closer to her, hugging her tightly while rubbing Ryujin's back to calm her down, "Sshh.. Everything will be fine. I'm here." Yeji wipes Ryujin's tears using her thumb.

Yeji puts Ryujin's head on her shoulder while stroking Ryujin's hair gently. Yeji could feel that Ryujin's breathing is slowly getting steady again and stops sobbing. She continues to run her fingers through Ryujin's hair as she hugs her firmly.

"M-may I touch your hand?" Suddenly, the silence is filled by Ryujin's voice, requesting to hold the other girl's hand.

"You can hold my hand everytime you want, Ryujin-ah." Yeji touches Ryujin's hand and the latter immediately intertwines their hands.

Oh god, my heart. Yeji's heart begins to beat faster than usual and she tries herself to calm down as well.

Yeji is always there for Ryujin to calm her down whenever she got panic attacks. Everyday, Yeji never fails to serve Ryujin her favorite tea, which is the Nokchawon. Yeji is already gaining Ryujin's trust, but the silver-haired girl's questions remain unanswered.

"Someone just put the drugs inside our bags. They did that because they're jealous of us." Yeji shares as she brings the spoon closer to Ryujin's mouth and latter takes the food.

Yeji continues while mixing the kimchi, "Of course, we defended ourselves. We got negative in drug tests, but still, we don't have enough evidences, so the court pleaded us guilty."

Yeji notices that Ryujin already gulped the food, so Yeji takes another scoop again and gives it to the other girl, "We got expelled in our university and locked up in jail for months. But my Dad has connections, so instead of me being in prison, I'm here, taking care of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, which I prefer even more."

Yeji recognizes the tint shade of pink on Ryujin's cheeks which made Yeji smile broadly. Ryujin doesn't have any reactions and just eating the food quietly.

It's always been like that. For the past month, Yeji shared her childhood, highschool, college experiences to Ryujin but the latter was just listening to her, not giving any side comments, and Yeji is getting used to it.

But today is different.

Yeji knocks five times.

Yeji enters the room and shouts, "Ryuddaeng! I'm-- holy shit.."

Yeji's eyes widen when she sees the bathroom door open, revealing wet Ryujin with no clothes, no towel, nothing. Ryujin is literally completely naked while holding her walking stick.

Yeji accidently sees Ryujin's cute mountains and vajayjay.

"Oh my fucking god. I'm so sorry!" Yeji quickly covers her eyes with her palms and continuously mumbling ungodly words under her heavy breath. Fucking shit. What the fuck, Yeji.

"Can you p-please hand me my clothes? I forgot to bring it with me." Ryujin requests.

"I-uh.." Yeji clears her throat, trying to get rid of Ryujin's naked image (but she couldn't, it's stuck in her head forever and ever), "S-sure. Just wait there, okay?"

Yeji avoids looking at the bathroom door and focuses on finding Ryujin's clothes.

"H-here, Ryuddaeng." Yeji's eyes are close as she hands the clothes to Ryujin.

Ryujin quickly accepts it, "Thank you." And closes the bathroom door.

When Yeji heard the door, she opens her eyes, "Be careful, Ryuddaeng!" And heaves a very long, deep sigh as she runs her finger through her hair.

I think, I also need to take a cold shower.

Yeji pulls her yellow hoodie over her head as she feels some heat through out her body. She is wearing a shirt underneath so it's okay to remove it.

And there she notices the bruise on her arm, but she simply shrugs it off.

Finally, Ryujin is done taking a bath and the two did their usual routine. After making sure that Ryujin was already full from her meal, they found themselves cuddling on the bed, with Yeji spooning Ryujin.

Ryujin's back is pressed against Yeji's chest. Yeji wraps the other girl in a big hug, with her arm resting over Ryujin's waist.

And Yeji likes it so much.

"You're not wearing your hoodie?" Ryujin asks while rubbing Yeji's arm that's resting on her waist.

"Yep." Yeji closes her eyes as she sniffs Ryujin's hair with a smile on her face.

The room was crept in silence again, until Ryujin breaks it, "Yeddeong? Can you please tell me what do you look like?"

Yeji shot her eyes open again and starts playing Ryujin's fingers, "I'm like a cat."

Ryujin giggles softly, "What I mean is, do you have similarities with other celebrities, cartoons, or whatever."

"Oh," Yeji chuckles, "Well, do you know Light Fury?"

"In the movie How To Train Your Dragon?" Ryujin quickly asks.

"Yes. I'm like that dragon, Light Fury." Yeji responded and kissed Ryujin's hair softly.

But, Yeji stops her actions when she realized something.

If Ryujin knows about Light Fury, then, her blindness is not inborn. And If Yeji is not mistaken, the character of Light Fury was released in the year 2019.

"Shin Ryujin. 20 years old. Been here for 2 years."

"Been here for 2 years.."

Dr. Minatozaki's voice echoes inside Yeji's head.

This year is 2021. It simply means that, something happened to Ryujin in the year 2019.

Wow. I love my brain sometimes. Yeji is kinda shocked with her brain today.

But suddenly, Ryujin shares something that made Yeji shock even more.

"I wish I could see you, Yeddeong-ah. If only my father was not a bitch, I'm not blind right now."