Chapter 35

Finley's P.O.V

My legs were resting over Eli's as I laughed. We were cuddled up on the couch, buried under a blanket watching the Fast and Furious movies.

"You're an idiot," I told him.

Eli stuck his tongue out at me.

"And childish," I added.

Eli flipped me off and smirked. "Now am I childish?"

"Nope, just not deserving of my attention," I said, turning around and crossing my arms over my chest, ignoring him

Eli's fingers brushed at my sides and I didn't even move and he groaned. "Right, not ticklish," he mumbled.

I was still facing away from him when his lips came into contact with my neck, and then Eli was kissing my neck, almost nibbling a little.

"Get off me!" I exclaimed, twisting around and trying to push him off of me.

"Not until you talk to me!" Eli said, leaning forward and kissing me again.

I pushed him and fell off the couch, landing on my hip. I groaned but the blanket that we were both under came down with me and Eli fell too, landing on me with a thud.

I groaned. "God, Eli you're fat."

Above me, Eli shot me a dirty look and struggled to get the weight off of me, he hovered over me, resting his weight on his arms.

"Well this is a compromising position," a voice said, sounding slightly amused.

Our heads snapped up; Eli fell on me again.

"Shit," he cursed, and just rolled off me.

Allie and Luke, who must have been the ones talking, burst into laughter. "Smooth," Allie said dryly.

I stuck my tongue out at her, although since I was lying flat on my back it must have looked funny.

"Allie and I are going to my room," Luke announced. "Leave us alone and don't do anything I would do!"

"Yeah, like we'd like to bother you and scar ourselves forever," I muttered.

Luke flipped me off. "Fuck you."

"Go do that with your girlfriend," Eli interjected, rolling over and pulling me on top of him.

Luke sniffed in response and strode off, taking Allie with him. I turned to look at Eli. He stuck his tongue out at me once he saw me looking at him. I rolled my eyes.

Eli stretched, falling back on the floor. "Let's go for a walk." I wrinkled my nose in response and Eli caught sight of my expression. "Come on," he pleaded. "Just one little walk, just around the block." He paused for a second then perked up. "Hey, that rhymed!"

"Congratulations," I said flatly. "I'm still not going for a walk."

"Why not?" Eli whined.

I waved my hand in the direction of the outdoors. "It's so far away..."

Eli shot me a look that clearly read 'I am not amused' before pulling at my hand. "Come on Fin!" He begged.

"Nope," I shook my head, refusing to give in to peer pressure.

Eli pulled on my arm and kept whining. My dad suddenly walked in the house, whistling slightly as he jingled his keys in his hand.

"Dad help me!" I called out. "Eli's trying to make me go outside!"

Dad's gaze fell on Eli tugging at my arm and he chuckled. "You take her outside even if you have to drag her, Eli."

Eli fist-pumped the air. "Your dad is awesome!"