Wattpad Original

New Story Alert: Amorous Agreement

New story alert!

Many of you have guessed that I was working on something new. I'm excited to tell you it's almost ready! Introducing: Amorous Agreement - Coming Soon to Wattpad Paid Stories! Pre-order available September 22

When Attorney Raiven Valiz finds himself in trouble with one of his cases, his life is threatened and a bounty is put on his head

When Attorney Raiven Valiz finds himself in trouble with one of his cases, his life is threatened and a bounty is put on his head. To protect him, the government sends the dazzling and charming Scout Ranger Keiran Sanford. He's exceptionally good at his work and he's a good cook...except that he's the same guy Raiven kissed at a bar two years ago.

***

Attorney Raiven Valiz is cold and indifferent, the kind of lawyer who would defend anyone, good or bad, with money--to him, money was the center of his world, and everything else was a waste of his time. But when a certain Scout Ranger is sent by the government to protect him, Raiven thinks Keiran's piercing blue eyes and sexy smile are far more deadly and dangerous than the criminals after his head, especially when he makes Raiven feel different emotions he's never felt before. To come to terms with Raiven's confused feelings for him, Keiran proposes an agreement Raiven can't reject...an amorous agreement.

Add Amorous Agreement to your library now!