Wattpad Original
Mayroong 7 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

THORN kept glancing at his wife while they were both moving her things from her car to his house in Bachelor's Village. Every time he sees her calm expression and movement, Thorn couldn't help but remember what happened at their wedding night. Instead of a hot steamy night like he was hoping for, he was mistaken as gay by his own wife.

It was so fucked up, but he didn't correct her because of the relief and happiness on Cassia's face. It was like, him, being gay was a blessing to his wife—like it was a good thing.

Nang gabing 'yon, parang pinapili siya sa pagitan ng dignidad niya o kasiyahan ng asawa niya.

And because Cassia was his wife, he felt responsible for her happiness so he kept her sexual orientation to himself. Kasalanan 'to ng kung sino man ang nagsabi ng happy wife is happy life. He thinks it was Tyron who said it. Damn you, Zapanta. Now I'm stuck! Now he felt like his wife's happiness was more important than anything because that was what he learned from his friends.

Thorn was new to this marriage thing. Months ago, he didn't even consider getting married and he used to tease his married friends for being sappy, but now, he was like an infant trying to crawl and walk in this marriage thing.

Nangangapa siya sa kung anong dapat at hindi dapat niyang gawin. I should've stayed single. Now I have to be responsible for my wife since I accepted this set-up in the first place.

Thorn wanted to blame his parents for this and of course, blame himself for just deciding out of the blue to settle down just because he thought it was a good thing to get married and have a family like his friends. But it was he who signed the marriage contract. No one forced him, so he had to be responsible for his decisions and actions.

But I'm still confused as fuck!

"Saan ko ilalagay itong box na may lamang damit ko?"

Boses iyon ng asawa na pumukaw sa pag-iisip ni Thorn. Kaagad siyang sumagot habang buhat-buhat ang isang karton papasok sa bahay niya, "Just put it on the living room. Ako na ang mag-aakyat niyan sa kuwarto natin."

Napatigil sa pagpasok sa kabahayan si Cassia sa narinig saka nilingon si Thorn. "K-kuwarto natin?"

Thorn stilled too. "Yeah. I still have to clear half of my closet for your clothes."

Cassia pressed her lips together. "We're ... sharing the same room?"

Thorn frowned. "Well, we're husband and wife, aren't we? And it's not like I'm going to touch you inappropriately," Thorn said that to appease Cassia's mind that he was not a perverted husband.

But Cassia interpreted it differently. What she thought was Thorn would never touch her inappropriately because he didn't like women and that made Cassia smile and relax. "Okay. Thank you!"

Nang makitang pumasok si Cassia sa loob ng bahay na may ngiti sa labi, napa-face palm si Thorn ng ma-realize kung anong posibleng rason ng ngiting 'yon ni Cassia. "Baka ano na naman ang pagkakaintindi n'on sa sinabi ko." Napabuntonghininga na lang si Thorn nang maisip na malaking posibilidad nga na iba ang pagkakaintindi nito sa sinabi niya.

Now he realized, they were not only on the same page, there were not even on the same book!

Sighing, Thorn carried the boxes to his house and then he found Cassia looking around the living room and checking the pictures and furnitures. Nang mapansin nito ang presensiya niya, kaagad itong umikot paharap sa kaniya at ngumiti.

"Your house is nice," komento ni Cassia. Narinig ni Cassia mula sa ina na mayaman si Thorn pero hindi niya inaasahan na ganito kagara ang bahay nito.