Wattpad Original
Mayroong 4 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 4

Cassia is pronounced as Ca-sse-ya

CHAPTER 4

'You are pinning each other on the wall. The first time, Reigo pinned you on the wall then he was like kissing you on the neck. And then you pushed him away and when he didn't budge, you pinned him on the wall as well and then Reigo turned your bodies and he was pinning you again while your faces were on each other's neck. It was too intense and intimate for me so I withdraw my gaze, but before that, I saw your face clearly. The scene was too much for me that it got stuck in my mind, so when my mother showed me your photo, I instantly knew you were that guy.' Parang sirang plaka iyon na pabalik-balik sa isip ni Thorn habang nakahiga siya sa kama at wala sa sariling nakatitig sa kisame.

Hindi mawala-wala sa isip niya ang mga sinabi kanina ni Cassia sa loob ng sasakyan nang tanungin niya ito kung bakit nito naisip na lalaki rin ang gusto niya.

He was too traumatized to the point that he burnt their dinner earlier. He couldn't get it off his head, he felt like he was going crazy!

Wala sa sariling bumaling ang ulo niya sa asawang katabi na mahimbing na mahimbing na natutulog. This is so unfair! How could you sleep so peacefully after traumatizing me like that?

Hindi siya makatulog dahil kahit anong isip ang gawin niya, hindi niya alam kung paano ipapaliwanag sa asawa niya ang totoong kaganapang nakita nito sa club.

Yes, indeed, there was pinning on the wall involved, but he was pretty sure there was no kissing on the neck! Goodness! He was trying to restrain that freaking drunkard bastard because he was going to throw a fit and they were wrestling with their arms trying to stop each other and that was the outcome. It was a very innocent act! Who would have thought that someone saw them and thought they were intimate and kissing?! The fuck is wrong with my wife?!

No! This was not his Cinnamon's fault. She was innocent in all this. It just happened that she was there and saw it. Without context, people would normally think what she thought.

Kasalanan talaga itong lahat ni Reigo. Kung hindi dahil sa kalasingan nito at kung pinabayaan niya na lang sana ito doon sa club na magwala at hindi sinundo, hindi sana siya mapagkakamalang bakla ng asawa niya!

Thorn gritted his teeth. Angry at the unfairness of his married life, he got up and left the bedroom with his phone, then he went to the kitchen. Pagkatapos ay nakipag-video call siya sa mga kaibigan niya sa loob ng group chat nila na iba na naman ang pangalan.

HOT DADDEEEHHH GROUP CHAT.

Thorn grimaced at the name. That's disturbing.

Habang hindi maipinta ang mukha ay tinatawagan niya ang mga kaibigan, pero walang sumasagot. Not everyone was present since it was already past midnight. It was only Knight who answered.

"What is it?" Knight asked.

Thorn frowned. "Are you in the bathroom?"

Knight shrugged. "Naglalabas ako ng sama ng loob, bakit?"

Nalukot ang mukha ni Thorn. "With your phone?"

"Who doesn't go to the bathroom with their phone nowadays?" Knight tsked. "What is it? Emergency?"

Umiling si Thorn. "Ayaw kitang kausap. Siguradong mababaliw ako sa 'yo."

"Come on." Knight showed Thorn an innocent smile. "Isa akong magalinong tao. Magaling plus matalino, equals magalino. Oh 'di ba, ang gali-galino ko?"

Thorn looked at Knight flatly. "Ayoko pang ma-mental. Bye."

"Hey!"

Thorn sighed. "Fuck! Might as well tell you what happened to get this off my chest."