༄𝟶𝟶𝟺

"Ughhh"

You entered the small house again as Miya and Kazuha still sat on the spot that you left them behind, silently eating the soup that the old lady prepared beforehand. You sat on the ground as well, a frown on your face as you still thought about what your father had said to you while Miya finally handed you a bowl of the soup as well.

"Thanks, O bāchan"

And then it got silent again as Kazuha looked over to you, wanting to ask what happened but he could see on your facial expression that it wasn't something to your liking, so he decided to stay silent, not asking you about it. He as well wondered what would happen next — to be honest, the white haired male didn't cared at first about what would happen to him.

As you found him in the woods, he was thinking about the friend he lost just one day ago, not seeing a reason for him to even continue on with what he was doing. So that a hinter came after him was like a signal to the male, a signal that his time has come as well. But now he wasn't sure about that anymore.

"Now my child, tell me what your thinking about"

Miya said while putting some more soup into her bowl before looking at you with expectations.

"Kazuha, since I am the one who caught you, I have the right to decide what will happen to you"

You confidently said, looking at the male with a serious expression as he sat down the bowl in his hands, waiting for you to continue.

"I want you to be free"

You said as Kazuha's eyes widened — he didn't expected that. He didn't even knew how he was supposed to be 'free' in a nation like inazuma.

"But... how?"

He simply asked, Miya also looking at you while she raised her eyebrow, wanting to hear what your plan was supposed to be.

"I heard about the ships who sail to liyue harbor and back. If you can get on one of these, you can go to liyue and are free from the vision hunt"

"..."

"Well, that sounds like a plan"

The old lady said, a small smile on her face as Kazuha didn't really knew how to think about this. Leaving Inazuma? He never thought about this. But now there was nothing holding him there anymore, and it doesn't seemed like he had that much of a choice anyways.

"Ok then... but isn't it a long way over to the main city where the harbor of inazuma is?"

Kazuha asked as you nodded at his question before giving an exact answer.

"It would take us 5 days if we hurry. Maybe a whole week when the weather isn't playing along or there are some other problems on the way"

„HAHA seems like you got a good plan there kid"

Miya laughed, standing up as she took her bowl as well as Kazuha's and yours, even tho you didn't even came to eat anything of it.

„Oi!"

Bit the woman didn't cared and just continued what she was doing before as a small sigh escaped your mouth.

„Well then Kazuha, you can stay here over night, I'm sure Miya does not mind, right?"

„Ah yes yes child, you can stay here so long and often you want"

She kindly smiled at the male before looking at you with an empty expression.

„other than you young lady"

„Eh?! What did I do wrong?!"

But then suddenly you remembered the one time you almost burned down the house or the day you brought a rabid weasel with you, saying they needed help because they were on a sugar frenzy or something and it destroyed almost everything in sight.

„Ehe... anywayyyys, I'm going to my own home now and will come here after sunrise, okey? Oh and Kazuha, don't go outside or something where someone could see you.

You said as the male nodded before you finally left the house.

‚I must be crazy...'

Well, it didn't seemed like it would matter that much anymore after what your father had said. If this was the last thing you could do as one of the hunters, then so it be.

——————————————————————————

A/N

Aaaand here we are with a new chapter :P

Hope you enjoyed and I'm proud to say that were getting in the story now HDBDBDF

but whatever, have a great day / night and see you hopefully soon <333

~ Author