Ch 5

Not edited. *sigh* i reeeeeeaaally must love you all to be doing this again so soon. A quick one so I can get back to Lucas and Tara :)

Seth sat at the table of the coffee shop sipping his mocha latte and revelling in the indulgence of his sweet tooth.

Always on alert his eyes practically danced from one customer to the next. A habit he'd formed in situations that would need identifying information.

He sat waiting for Donna to come in for her shift. Coming here was becoming a habit and it was one that he had no desire to change any time soon. In fact, if he had the choice he'd step it up and come here more often.

He'd been to her place to see the baby a few times. Little rat already knew what buttons to push to have him eating out of his tiny little hand.

What he wouldn't give to be in their lives full time. He was the reason why Donna and Trey met in the first place. Hell if he didn't regret making that introduction.

If only the'd stuck to their plans then... his thoughts were broken when Donna arrived and to him and everyonr else it was obvious that she was fuming. Livid would make a better description and if the dressed up doll following her was any indication of dark expression on her face then God help and customers who pîssed her off during her shift.

He sat back and waited to see how Donna would handle the creature his family had come to loathe with a passion. He'd love nothing more than to boot her out of the coffee shop himself. Hell, it'd be the most fun he'd had in days but he held back for Donnas sake.

"Donna... please listen..." Elizabeth begged for what have been the tenth time since she cornered Donna on the footpath outside.

Donna stopped suddenly and Elizabeth had to pull herself up short before she ran up the back of her.

Turning to Elizabeth her face bore the look that resembled that old expression 'if looks could kill'.

Seth chuckled to himself.

"I have nothing to say to you Elizabeth." Donna went to turn away when a well manicured hand grabbed her arm.

She stiffened with clenched fist as she stared down at the hand.

"Don't fúcking touch me" she snarled at her in a voice so low and hateful it could strip paint off walls if needed.

Elizabeth dropped her hand quickly and licked her lips nervously.

"He remembers you Donna. Please. Please go and see him."

Donna looked at her in disbelief.

"I don't get you. You sleep with my husband, call yourself his wife while knowing full well that it was a lie... why the hell do you want me to go and see him?"

Elizabeth couldn't hold back on the tears that fell.

"He doesn't remember our relationship."

Donna stood for a moment with her mouth open before she started to laugh loudly.

"My husband doesn't remember the woman he had an affair with? Poor Elizabeth" she shook her head as she laughed "looks like you have a problem then don't you?"

"Please Donna... maybe if he sees you..." her voice trailed off at the expression on Donna's face.

Holy hell! She didn't... she doesn't... ome look at Elizabeth's face gave her all the answers she needed. She was still beinhlg the selfish bìtch she always was.

"You're hoping if he sees me then he'll remember why he slept with you" Donna spoke softly and Elizabeth's shoulders dropped in defeat before she nodded.

"Two months, seventeen days."

"What?" Elizabeth asked her, clearly confused.

"I'll be divorcing him Elizabeth. Infidelity has a nice ring to it for the reason doesn't it?"

"Donna.." Elizabeths voice pleaded.

"He's yours. I don't want him. Now leave before I get my Dad to throw you out."

Seth sat with a grin on his face as Donna moved towards the office. His gaze drifted to Elizabeth and if he was honest he'd admit that her look was hauntingly woeful but knowing that she was the centre of Donna's hurt hardened him to his core.

"Women like you disgust me" an elderly woman and her friends sat at a table near to Elizabeth. All nodded in agreement with the woman's statement.

Elizabeth hardened up and looked at the woman.

"Oh shut it Grandma. No one asked your opinion." She turned and left the coffee shop in a huff.

Seth was more determined than ever to see the bítch get her just desserts... and as for his cousin... well the answer to that was simple... let the best man win.