3. Bite me

The elevator shuddered to a stop as Gabriel reached his destination.

The platform that led to Emilies resting place was dimly lit and cold, the walls definitely were not insulated in this place.

Damp morning dew still glinted along the railings, so Gabriel opted for not running his hand along the railing, not like he normally did anyways.

Normally dew would of evaporated by this time of night but he guessed there was no sun to do so, especially in the middle of the end of winter.

Yet it was warm enough that it didn't freeze or anything like that.

Gabriel didn't stop for long at Emilies tube tho, he wasn't down here for her today strangely enough.

He made a mental note to visit Emilie after his business was taken care of, the faster that it got started the better.

But he would have to check if she was able to do it now, the injuries from L'amour D'une mère never fully healed, but other things around the city did, he guessed the Ladybug kwami must have used her power on her own without a holder, Nuroo had explained before about the effects of a Kwami using there own powers themselves.

Gabriel was actually surprised the Kwami of creation hadn't caused more chaos then she had, some buildings were not put back together, some fires hadn't gone out, but the firefighters had ushered them out pretty fast, and injuries of civilians were also not healed or not fully.

But the city for the most part was put back together, and workers had already started on repairs, hospitals treating victims who still needed care.

Gabriel was thankful Adrien had come out uninjured, yet he knew Ladybug wouldn't of let him get hurt.

That bug was infuriating for the post part, but he guessed the one good thing was her fondness of Adrien, Gabriel wasn't sure what he would of done if Adrien got injured because of him.

But Ladybug was out of the picture now, out of the way, which he wasn't upset about, he finally got the the Ladybug miraculous.

Finally Gabriel made it to the second elevator he had, slipping into the circular tube, he pressed a button on the inside and it began its trip upward, rumbling to life, at the same time he called to nuroo "nuroo, dark wings rise!" 

And after a few seconds he was standing in his dark observatory, his villainous suit covering him.

It was chilly but his suit helped him ignore that fact.

he flicked on the small dim lightbulb in the middle of the room as the elevator dropped back into the floor, the hole now sealed.

no other door way excited this room then that hole, which could only be opened by pressing a secret button with his cane.

Other then that you would have to smash out the observatory window, tho it was pretty strong glass, but he wasn't afraid of getting trapped in here, this was more like a locked down fort, hard to get out of, but also hard to get into.

No one had found it yet had they.

Turning around the figure still lay on the floor by the wall in the darkest corner, but he didn't expect that person to of gotten away so it wasn't a big surprise for him.