proposal..

- Jack -
I was getting ready for work, since I woke up a bit later then my brothers. After I finished getting ready i headed off to work. But once I got there all the newsies were standing in a circle.

"Guys? Whats goin' on?" I asked

They then moved out of my way and then I saw the most beautiful thing ever. Jack was kneeled down on one knee and had a ring in his hand.

"Y/n Delaney, will ya be me woif?"

"Of course !"

- David -
I was on my way to the Jacob's house, since Sarah has invited me over. Once i got there I then knocked on the door, but it had a note on it. I then took it off and read it. It said; Will you marry me?. I then turned around and saw David with a ring.

"Yes Davey, I will"

- Spot -
I was walking towards brooklyn, since I've been staying at the Manhattan for the week. Once i got to the brooklyn bridge I saw someone standing there, it was Spot. I then walked up closer to him.

"Spot?"

"Y/n, will ya be my Queen?"

"Of course.."

- Mush -
I was looking for Medda since she said she would help me with the stage. I then walked to backstage and saw her with Mush. I then stood there and looked at them.

"I think that's my que to go" Medda said while walking out of the room

I then walked towards Mush and gave him a kiss. The next thing I knew it, he kneeled down and grabbed my hand.

"Y/n, will ya like ta marry me?"

"Yes yes yes"

- Race -
I was getting ready to go to watch the races with Race again, but this time it was different. Once i got to our bench I saw Race kneeled down with a ring.

"Y/n Conlon, I bet ya wont say yes to lettin' me marry ya"

"And once again Racey, you lost ya own bet"

- Skittery -
I was walking to Tibby's diner, since Skittery said he wanted to have another date. Once i got there he then whistled. Then the waiter then came with a cake, which had writing on it. It said; will ya be my wife?. I then looked up at him.

"Yes.."

- Specs -
David invited me to go visit the lodge house with him. Once we got there all the newsies were standing in a across from each other forming a line. Once i got upstairs I saw Specs.

"Y/n Jacobs, will ya be me wife?"

"I'd love that Specs"

- Kid Blink -
I was on my way to the library since that's what I normally do. Once i got there, I got to the non-fiction isle. But when I got there al the books were open, which formed a note. It said; will you be my wife?. I then looked down the isles and saw Kid Blink.

"Absolutely.."

:)