first date..

- Jack -
For your guys first date, you knew how much he loved Santa Fe and the southern side, so youse suggested to go to a southern themed restaurant. Youse were eating while talking about each other's dreams.

While youse were walking back to the lodge house, he was telling you about how he loved it tonight.

- David -
For you and David's date, youse chose to go out and explore Manhattan. While youse were doing that it then started to rain, so then David grabbed you by the hands and youse both started to dance in the rain.

He really enjoyed tonight, and hoped to take you out more.

- Spot -
For you and Spot's first date. You knew how much he loved and adored Brooklyn. So youse hung around Brooklyn bridge. While youse were doing that, youse were watching the dolphins in the ocean. After youse did that youse were playing chubby bunny and tried to see who could fit the most berries could fit in your guys mouths.

Even tho he doesn't like to show that he liked anything, he really enjoyed tonight.

- Mush -
For you and Mush's date, he knew how much you liked apples, so he took you on a picnic. He took you to the hill he loved to hang around, it even had an apple tree up there. While youse were having your picnic, youse were talking about each other's life and favourite things. Youse sat there and watched the sunset, as that was one of the reasons he took you there.

After youse finished your guys date, youse chose to sleep under the tree as it was a beautiful view and nobody knew where it was. He really enjoyed tonight and couldn't stop smiling.

- Race -
For you and Race's date, you thought it'd be nice to go horse riding. Since he knew everything about horses and was a professional at riding them. But once we got on the horses, he fell off it. Which made you laugh at bit. He then hopped back on it and youse started riding around the forest. While youse were doing that youse started talking about each others hobbies and the next race.

After youse finished your guys date he then took you back to Brooklyn. While youse were walking, youse then started talking about your guys date, it was the funnest day he's ever had.

- Skittery -
For you and Skittery's first date, he took you to Tibby's diner, since he knew how much you loved to eat sandwiches. After youse ate your guys food, youse walked around Manhattan and started acting like tourists. His humour really knew how to make you laugh.

While youse were acting like tourist he then told you about how he enjoyed tonight.

- Specs -
For you and Specs' date, youse went to Medda's theatre. Tonight she was having a comedy show, so youse suggested to go there and play try not to laugh. After that, youse then went up on the stage and started to sing and dance together.

While we were walking back to the lodge house, youse couldn't stop laughing about what happened tonight.

- Kid Blink -
For you and Kid Blinks date, youse went to the library and started reading him his favourite book as he laid his head on your lap. After that youse then started acting his favourite scene from the book.

After youse finished your guys date, youse walked back to your house.

:)