Chapter 7 || What have you done.

||🚗||

Today wasn't as bad, my job was to clean the new showstoppers Banny, Boozoo, Sha, and Billy. Felix has been working on the animatronic Bon. He has been acting up lately but it was an easy fix. One of the arms were malfunctioning. Wasn't working as well. Jack kept complaining about having a really bad headache so he went home. I felt bad for him, Jack has been working his ass off trying to complete this dream, but sometimes he over works himself.

After I was finished cleaning the animatronic, I wanted to do something for Jack so I completely cleaned his office and finished filling out the papers he was working on earlier. Felix was being lazy today, just sitting around barely doing anything. I was really the only one doing any work. But I didn't mind, I enjoyed it.

Today we were closing the shop early but of course I stayed a little but longer to clean up same with Felix, thankfully. The red phone rang on the wall next to us and Felix went to pick it up. " H-Hello? " Felix slightly stuttered as he spoke and it went quiet for a few seconds. " Felix " I stood next to Felix while he was on the phone and I put my arm on his shoulder. I could barely hear who was on the phone. The voice was rather deep.

" Jack? What is it? " Jack cleared his throat before speaking again. Oh so thats who it was? " listen, I was wondering if you could do me and rose a small favor tonight. " Felix looked over at me and let out a small sigh. " I don't Jack, today has been.." Felix had barely any time to speak before the taller male spoke up. " Please, its about uh- Ed and Molly. They have a school event tonight, a school party and they have nobody to pick them up. I need to stay home and get some rest and Rose is taking Sophie to the dentist. We were wondering if you could pick them up to the event and take them home later..? " T-Tonight? " Felix stuttered a little once again. " Yeah.. if that's possible of course. "

I looked at Felix and nodded my head. " C'mon let's do this for Jack. " I whispered. Felix let out a nother small sigh as his tired voice soon spoke. " Sure, I ca- I mean Y/N and I can do that. " " Really? " " Yeah sure " Felix laughed a little. " Aw thanks a bunch man, your a life saver Felix. " " Heh its nothing. " " Alright so, come pick them up at 5 and get them home by 9. Rose should be home by then. If she's not, call me got it? " " Got it "

Felix put the phone back on the wall. " We have about 2 hours before we have to pick them both up, lets finish closing up. " I grabbed Felix's hand and we began cleaning up. It wasn't much till it was done. So, after cleaning, both of us hoped into the car and headed towards Jacks house.

~ 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 ~

Felix and I had picked up Ed and Molly and we were headed to the school. Molly brought along her plush Rocket, Felix made It for them both last Christmas. I thought it was just adorable. I began to hum along to the music that was playing on the radio. 15 mins had past and we reached the school. Felix and I got out and helped both kids out. I grabbed Molly's hand while Ed and Felix followed us into the school. Since molly was still young, I didn't want her running into the street or anything, possibly getting hurt.

I took Ed and Molly into the gym where the event was happening. Felix said he had something important to do so he didn't come with us. The party was just a regular old school dance nothing to spectacular. I sat in a chair and watched everyone dance, I wasn't really much of a dancer. It looked like Ed and Molly were having a blast with all their friends. But, Molly walked over to me with a big smile on her face. " Y/N!! Y/N!! Come dance with us!! " Even though I wasn't much of a dancer, I couldn't resist it. " Uh.. sure why not! " Molly began to jump up and down. " Yay!! Yay!! " She grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor where Ed was. " C'mon Y/N!! Show us your moves! " I began to laugh.

I was having so much time with Ed and Molly that I wasn't paying attention to the time. It was almost 10pm Jack and Rose had to be worried by now. I havent heard from Felix sence we got to the school so even I started to get worried. " Hey you two, it's getting late your parents are probably getting worried by now, it's probably time to head back. " Molly grabbed rocket from the chair. " Your probably right Y/N.. I miss mommy and daddy.. " Molly over to me and hugged my leg.

I kneeled down and moved the hair out of her face. " Hey its alright, let's go find Felix and get you two home, alright? " She hugged he tightly " Ok.." We exited the gym and started walking around the school looking for Felix. Ed was trying to comfort Molly as much as he could. Molly was getting a bit distracted by all the school posters that were around the school. There was a drinking area in the back of the  school so I wanted to see if he could possibly be there.

The closer we got the stronger a alcohol smell got. I really hoped that he wasn't drinking. We reached the back of the school and peaked I to the bar and I seen him. Felix. He was sitting in one of the chairs. Drinking. I walked in, Ed and Molly followed. I put my hand on his back, I guess it must of startled him. " Uncle Felix? This is the drinking zone. You shouldn't be drinking. " Oh no no no- I just.. came for some w-..water, yeah just water. "

Felix wasn't acting normal, I know he didn't just come to the bar for water. He had to have had something else to drink. You could smell the alcohol in his breath. Felix groaned as he stood up, he could barely stand. Ed looked up at Felix " Are you ok? Felix. Are you drunk..? " it took him a few seconds to respond. " no no- I'm just feeling dizzy that's all. We need to get you two home. "

We all walked out of the bar and began to exit the school. When we reached the car I helped Ed and Molly in while Felix waited in the car. When I got in the car, Felix started it up and we began to head back. I tried talking him about not driving since I knew he was drunk, but he kept denying it. I really didn't wanna fight with him so I allowed him to drive home.

I was looking out the window tapping on the door to the beat of the music playing on the radio. It was almost 11pm and I was getting tired. Yawing a lot more than usual. " How much longer till we get home? " I looked over at Felix who was dozing off. " Not much I'm just.. im just kinda lost I think. " I rubbed my eyes. " 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭? " I got a chill down my spine in fear.

I sighed and continued to watch the trees go by.

" Uncle Felix? Were you drinking? Our teacher said drinking is not good. " " No no no, I'm just.. im just feeling dizzy. " Felix put his hand on his head then back on the steering wheel. " Its not that big of a deal, alright? " I sat up and watched out the windshield. Ed let out a small sigh " Alright. "

It went quiet for a quick minute besides from the radio. " I wanna go home.. " Molly held onto Rocket and burried her face into him. " Molly, we're almost there. "  I was watching the roads a bit and noticed that we had gone a little faster. " Dont you think you're driving a little fast? " I guess I wasn't the only one that noticed. i could see the fear in Eds eyes. " Look I'm just.. im just trying to get you two home quickly, alright? "

" Look im sorry. I'm just not feeling too good right now.. and I just want to lay in bed.." I started to get a little more worried. I knew something was up with Felix. He had to had a few drinks or so. " " It alright. We get that today wasn't the best for you. We understand! Everything is gonna be ok! " I smiled at what Molly said and hoped that she was right. But I knew, deep down inside that this wasn't good.

" Heh thanks Molly."

We were driving for a nother maybe 5 minutes. I was messing with something on my shoe then I looked back out the windshield again and noticed a nother light coming our way. " Huh? What is that? " It was another car light but something seemed.. different. Until I noticed it. Felix was on the wrong side of the road. I put my hands on Felix's wheel as I helped him turn.

" FELIX WATCH OUT!" I shouted as we almost crashed into the truck. Felix turned the steering wheel and the car flew off the road into the forest. All I could hear was everyone screaming, everyone was completely terrified. Barks of wood where flying into the car. My head banged into the dashboard.

Everything went black.