Chapter 4 || The night at Felix's

|| 🛏 ||

After a bit of 'socializing' if you wanted to call it that, i knew it was late, and we both had work in the morning. My house was also about 15 minutes away or so, I didn't wanna be home too late.

I tilted my head to look at Felix, I could sees the tiredness in his eyes. " Hey, Felix. Its late, and we have work in the morning. I think it's time for me to head home. Alright? " Felix sighed as I stood up and got off of the couch. " Alright.. " —Hic!— I knew Felix was drunk he would prob forget everything in the morning anyway. Hopefully.

I got up of the couch and grabbed my jacket off of the coat hanger that I set it on. Felix got up as well and wrapped his arms around me. He buried his face in my back. " Could you maybe stay for the night..? " I looked behind my shoulder and smiled. Once again, he was drunk .. and probably didn't know what he was doing. I couldn't just, leave him here. Who knows what could happen while I'm gone.

" I mean, why not? " I turned around and hugged Felix back. Maybe, he had a little something for me..? But i was thinking too far, we just met and that would be a bit weird. But who knows.. I could see Felix's smile get bigger and bigger by the minute. " aww thank you Y/N! I a-appreciate it .. "

I helped Felix get a small air mattress out from his closet. And of course grabbed some blankets and pillows. Felix offered me to sleep in his beed for the night and he'd sleep on the mattress. I tried convincing him to sleep in his own bed, trying to be nice but he said no. Felix took me down the hall i to the bedroom. I walked into the room and sat down on the bed. It was actually really comfy. Felix had a small television sitting on a coffee table at the end of the bed. He handed me the remote for it and and stood in the doorway. It was a little chilly so I crawled up to the top of the bed and got into the covers. " If you need anything, I'll " —Hic!— " Be in the living room .. " I nodded my head and said goodnight and Felix headed out, closing the door behind him.

The room smelled of alcohol and cologne. For some reason, I kinda liked the smell. I didn't know how long i was even here for. The alcohol man had a small clock on his wall so I rolled over to see what the time was. It was 3am, im surprised that I was awake. " Well, Today was definitely.. interesting. " I said to myself.

I looked over at the television and began to watch what was on. After a while I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open. I knew I had to head to bed soon .. or I'd be to tired for work. I grabbed the remote and pressed the small red button. The room was completely black and quiet.. I loved it. Not much later I fell asleep, hugging one of Felix's pillows to help myself sleep.

|| This chapter is just so cute to me 😭.. I hope you enjoyed it!! ~ ||