Toxie Roxie

I exited my house as I slept there after my battle with Cheren. I locked the door and made my way back to Floccesy Town. As I was nearing the exit of the town, Bianca rushed over and upgraded my Pokedex to have the Habitat List. I continued my trek through Route 20.

Cheren and Hugh came by because Cheren had some information to share with us. He said that dark patches of grass tend to have two Pokemon hiding in them. He also gave us Pecha Berries for the upcoming gym. These berries are used for curing poison so I was a little worried for my team. I battled a few trainers and made it to Virbank City.

The Pokemon Center was the first building in sight so I walked over there to stock up on Potions. In front of the center were two people. A girl with white hair around my age and some older man who was dressed like the captain of a boat.

?:"Roxie, don't try to stop me! I'm off to Pokestar Studios to live up to my true potential! My dream is to be a ship captain and a movie star!"

Roxie:"Get real! You're a captain already, aren't you? If that ship doesn't move, you're going to cause lots of trouble!"

Captain:"Oh, dear daughter. You split time between your responsibilities as a Gym Leader and with your band, right? I can do that, too!"

He proceeded to run off to Arceus knows where leaving the Roxie girl there alone.

Roxie:"AAAAAAH! You dim-witted...dense...dumb...daft... dippy...dorky...doltish DOOFUS!"

That's some serious alliteration right there.

A/n: That's what she actually says in the game.

Roxie:"Doing double duty isn't the problem! You're causing problems for people! Keeping people from getting where they're going because of sheer selfishness is unforgivable! I've HAD it! I'm going to the gym!"

She quickly stormed off in the direction of the gym.

"Yeesh. I better train to give that chick time to cool off. Wouldn't want to face her while she's in a mood."

I went south to a place called Virbank Complex where I trained up my Pokemon. I managed to get Ronin to evolve at Lv. 17.

Ronin:"Dewott!"

Ronin:"Dewott!"

"Whoa! Ronin, you look so cool! And you learned a new move called Razor Shell."

He smiled proudly and waved his shells around. I trained him up to Lv. 20 and as I was doing that I encountered a new Pokemon that would help out against fighting Hugh's Snivy.

 20 and as I was doing that I encountered a new Pokemon that would help out against fighting Hugh's Snivy