You asking to do facemasks

Adam-
“Hey Adam, wanna do facemasks with me?” Adam- “Sounds fun.. I'm down.”

Averman-
“Lester, Can you do facemasks with me?” Averman- “Only if you never call me Lester again.”

Julie-
“Jules, you, me, facemasks. you in?” Julie- “Do cows go moo.”

Charlie-
“Hey Char, wanna do facem-” Charlie- “Sounds girly so no.”

Dean-
“DEAN! wanna do some facemasks with me?” Dean- “Let me get my bandana”

Fulton-
“Fulton.. could you be the best boyfriend in the world and do facemasks with me?”
Fulton- “Yeah, but I'm already the best boyfriend ever.”

Russ-
“Russ Tyler from LA, would you be so kind and do facemasks with me?” Russ- “Only if I can do your hair later”

Dwayne-
“Robertson, I'm bored. Can you do facemasks with me?”
Dwayne-“Yes ma'am, what kind are they?”

Luis-
“Mendoza, are you too cool to do facemasks with your gorgeous girlfriend.” Luis- “Nah, I'm too hot to do it though. I'm just kidding, lets do it.”

Guy-
“Guy Germaine, I wanna do facemasks wanna do them with me?”  Guy- “Uh, yeah. But can I finish this last problem on my homework? Love you baby.”

Ken-
“Kenny kenssss, wanna do facemasks with me?” Ken- “Do they hurt cause from what I heard, they hurt..badly.”

Connie-
“Mrs.Moreau, Could you do facemasks with me?” Connie- “anything for you.”