"Night we met" Julie

It was the night of the school dance and I was kind of nervous because it was my first year at Eden Hall. I was going with my bestfriend Mindy. To be honest, I don't even know why I went. I mean, I had no date. “COME ON Y/N WE GOTTA GO!” Mindy called from our dorm room door.

When we got to the dance it looked kind of boring. Jocks and Popular kids on one side. Freshman, or “Clueless kids” on the other. Mindy and Rick went to dance so I was alone, until. A girl with dirty blonde hair came up to me. I know this girl though, she's in my biology class. Her names.. “Hi, I'm Julie Gaffney! We have biology together.” She came and sat by me. “Hi! Yeah, Ik! I'm y/n Riley.” I replied back to her. “Rick Rileys sister huh?” She asked. “Yep, that's me. I'm nice tho!” I said. We laughed for a few seconds. “Wanna go dance.” I asked breaking the laugh a little. She started turning red. “Yeah, sure. Why not!” She said. I got up and took her hand in mine. 

  We got to the dance floor and started slow dancing. I will admit, she was pretty good. We danced a little more and then the night came to an end. “Jules come on ,we gotta get back to our dorm.” Connie Moreau ran up to Julie. “Oh alright. Well, bye Y/N. It was nice meeting you, officially.” She said smiling. “Uh, yeah! You too!” I said returning a smile as she walked away. That night I had only two things on my mind. Julie Gaffney and a possible new love story.