You on your period

Adam-
You were in the kitchen making popcorn for movie night. He walked in. “Um, y/n, i think you.. you know.” He said pointing to your pants. You ran to the bathroom. When you came out he gave you some of his pj pants and one of his shirts. “Are you feelings okay?” He asked.

Averman- Lets be for real.. He freaked out.  “Y/N! WHY IS THERE BLOOD ALL OVER YOUR PANTS! OMG OMG I NEED TO CALL 911!” He was frantically screaming. You were laughing while you went to change.

Charlie-
“Theres blood on your shorts.” He said to you. “Oh..my..god.” You said. “Its fine, put my jacket around your waist, I'm gonna go find my keys.” He said. He took y'all home to help clean you and he got the stuff you needed.

Julie-
“Dammit!” You said looking in the mirror. “Hey kitte- Oh. Stay there.” She said grabbing her keys. She called  Averman to come watch you while she was gone. She bought you chocolate, pads/tampons, water, and a blanket. She also got you a heating pad for you to put over you stomach.

Luis-
He would get you what you need. Cuddle you. Y'all would both be tired and fall asleep.

Guy- He wouldn't know what to do. Screamed like a girl when he saw blood on your pants.
“IM SORRY I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! IM A BOY YOU ACT LIKE THIS IS NORMAL FOR ME! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DYING!” He screamed

Goldberg- He wouldn't be too concerned.
“Share those cookies will ya?”

Dean-
“Stay.right.there.” He ran around the house looking for a shirt, heating pad, blankets, Chocolate, and he got a pair of his moms underwear (They don't have skid marks so you'll be fine.) Y'all watched movies and fell asleep.

Fulton- Similar to Deans.

Jesse-
“Sooo, you don't wanna go play hockey with me?” When you said no, he climbed in bed with you knowing exactly what was wrong. He held you close to him.

Russ- Similar to Jesses.

Dwayne-
“My mom has it alot.” He told you. He reassured you that you don't have to be embarrassed. He got you what you asked for.

Connie-
Y'all started the same day. Y'all both ate chips and chocolate and drunk water. Y'all also watched movies all day.

Ken- “Idk what to do but I'll cuddle with you.” He would cuddle you. Y'all would talk for awhile and then fall alseep.