Frozen Apology |18|

WARNING: Anxiety Attack

'73 people killed in a hospital, one miraculously lives, Tony Stark.' That was all over the news, he wasn't convicted of murdering the people, as he was found to be a victim too. He was transported to another hospital with higher security, his father made sure of it.

Stephen's heart didn't stop pounding from his chest ever since he read the headline, how lucky is he? Everyone but his boyfriend died... he couldn't believe his luck. He was saddened for the innocent people too.

Stephen munched on kale chips as he got caught up on his work. He's leaning up against the same tree Tony and him sat at awhile ago. "Hey Stephen!" Gelid called out. He looked up, "Oh, hey Gelid." He calmly greeted.

"Stephen..." Gelid sat down on his knees, in front of Stephen. "I'm so sorry, this whole thing was my fault-"

"No, it's not and I'm sorry for yelling at you. You didn't know that was going to happen, sure the timing was horrible, but it's not your fault. Tony is safe now."

"You changed my world around, Steph. Whenever I moved here, I was so anxious. I didn't know how to make friends, and then you accepted me so easily. I'm grateful for the way you've treated me, and I'd be devastated if I lost you..."

"Thanks Gelid..." He flashed a small smile, and offered him a kale chip. Gelid took it in between his index and middle finger, and chomped on it.

"I can't imagine what Tony went through... you should've seen all of the bruises and cuts on him, he had a horrible injury on his face. I was also told he had a punctured lung, what the hell happened to him?" Stephen questioned.

Gelid shook his head while biting his lip, "I don't know... thankfully he's okay now, who knows what would've happened to him if he stayed longer."

Stephen shook that thought out of his mind, "I don't even want to imagine..." He shivered as he took another bite.

"The people who kidnapped him didn't get caught..." Gelid lowered his head, ghosting a frown.

"What? Those bastards... they deserve to rot in prison for what they did." Stephen growled.

"No, they deserve the death penalty."

"I disagree, death is peaceful. Suffering is not. If the police can't find them anytime soon, I'll alert my mentor, I'm sure she can track them."

"Oh?" Gelid's head perked up, "Mentor? What can she do?"

"She's a very powerful sorcerer, she was the one who found Tony."

"Ah... where is she?"

"In Tibet, but I can contact her anytime."

"Hm..." Gelid had a hidden frown, "That's good to know." He whispered to himself.

——

Later that day, around midnight, the gang stayed up in the living-room, talking. They were told that Tony would be coming back home sometime soon, it excited all of them.

Stephen wants to hold Tony, and tell him that he's safe, he won't ever let him out of his sight again. "Whenever Tony comes back, how about we take him out for his favorite lunch?" Loki asked the two.

Mobius nodded and beamed a smile, "I like that idea. But let's not overwhelm him whenever he arrives."

The doorbell rang. Everybody stared at each other in shock, "Could... that be him?" Loki asked.

Stephen sprinted to the door, he opened it. There was a man in a professional suit, "Hello, I'm escorting Tony to his house." He gestured at Tony, who was getting out of the car. "Thank you so much!" Stephen told the man.