Rainy Confession |9|

"I don't know..."

Tony proceeded with his words, "Let's hang out tonight." He oddly added. Stephen tipped his head, "I thought that was the plan?"

"No, I mean... let's go to a nice restaurant. They have fancy ones around here."

"Okay..." Stephen couldn't stop the smile forming on his face, he liked where this was going. "But why?" Stephen smirked.

"As a friendly gesture. You know, because we're friends." He looked over his shoulder, and smiled at Stephen.

"And..." Tony breathed out, "Make sure you wear your tuxedo." Both of them blushed. "A-Alright... I will."

"Also..." Tony rubbed the back of his neck, "Would you be willing to see a movie together?"

Stephen had no words. Did Tony ask Stephen out on a date? The way he worded it was odd, but it seemed so. "Yeah... what kind?" Tony, I swear to God, you better not choose a horror movie.

"Have you seen IT 2?"

Frick.

Stephen tried his best not to wince, "No..." He dragged out the 'o.'

Tony grinned, "Do you want to watch it?"

"Nooo..." Stephen pretended to be afraid. "Aw, it'll be fun! We can be scared together!"

The thought of squeezing Tony's hand while digging his face into his shoulder, made Stephen blush. "Fine, we can watch IT."

"Yes! I haven't seen IT 2 yet, I've seen the first one, and I loved it. But I'm so glad I'll be able to watch the second one now." Tony acted like a toddler that had candy for the first time. His happiness made Stephen smile. Tony leaned in, "With a friend." He smirked.

Stephen pushed him away while laughing, "I don't understand what you mean by that." He pretended to be oblivious, just to play 'hard to get.'

"Really? Damn, okay. Maybe you'll find out tonight."

His words grabbed Stephen's attention. It's obvious that Tony likes him too, but is he going to confess before him? Stephen wanted to confess first, he's been planning it for awhile now. "Tonight?" Stephen said in a flirtatious way.

"Ah, not in that way, if that's what you're thinking..."

"What do you think I'm thinking?" Stephen teased. Tony panicked, "Never mind. Forget what I said about that heh."

"Well then," Tony hopped out of bed and playfully bowed. He reached his arm out, "I'll be picking you up at 6PM, is that good?" He talked as if he were a royal.

Stephen took his hand, Tony pulled him up. "Sounds good, Stark." They were close to each other, still holding hands. Tony let go, winked at him, and turned around.

If Tony wasn't in the room, Stephen would be screaming right now. In an excited way.

——

"Tony... he just ate a freaking man..." Stephen whispered to Tony, who was eating popcorn, while intrigued with the movie. It had just started. "Not to mention he was a gay man!" Stephen whisper-yelled. "Pennywise is homophobic." Tony joked, they both cracked up. Stephen dug his hand into Tony's popcorn bowl.

"OhmyGod does he have a red balloon kink or something?"

Tony gave him a weird face, "I never thought I'd hear those words come out of your mouth."

Stephen ate a mouthful of popcorn, he choked as he saw a graphic scene pop up.

"They always exaggerate with the blood..." Tony mumbled.