[Brownie girl] [Incident]

[FLASHBACK requested by HopeBiancaDiAngelo16 ]

Chaerin was visiting her cousin at SM again. Not wanting to visit him and his group empty handed she baked brownies for them, which quite more than enough.

She walked into the company after struggling a bit to prove that she was allowed in their to the new guard.
With two bags full of brownies she stumbled into the elevator.

A boy entered the elevator behind her, she glanced at the tall boy. She was shocked at how tall he is. The boy glanced back at her causing her to divert her gaze, cursing herself for staring too long.

"Uhh...I've seen you around the company a lot- are you a new trainee?" The boy asked, his voice deep.

"Ummm no, My cousin is under this Company." She replied, looking straight forward as she reached the floor of the practice room.

"wait- this is the floor of artist practice rooms-" The boy hesitated.

"Um...exactly?" She looked at him confused.

She walked off the elevator looking for the one NCT was in.
She heard screams and shrieks from one them, recognising Chenle's scream she entered the practice room.

"Cherry!" Taeyong exclaimed happily, walking towards her, embracing the younger girl. Chaerin laughed at the nickname which the boy always called her hugging him back.

"What's that in your hand?" Haechan asked glancing at the bags in her hand.

"Nice to see you too Donghyuck." Chaerin rolled her eyes, handing a bag to the boys. "I baked some brownies before visiting. I hope it's enough"

"It's more than enough!" Doyoung said from the other side of the room. Chaerin chuckled.

"Where is my 'oh so lovely' cousin?" She asked turning towards Taeyong who just smiled and looked behind her.

"Chi Chi!" She exclaimed, running forward to hug the older boy. Ten giggled, hugging back the small girl tightly.

"Woah- you missed me so much?" Ten laughed. "No. I'm just acting decent." Chaerin laughed, moving away from him.
"I've brought brownies for all of you. But I have extra. Do you mind giving these to your seniors?..." She asked Ten, gesturing to the other bag of brownies in her hand.

"We can, we'll do it but we don't think any of us should barge into the Red-velvet practice room-"

"I'll do that then." She said. Taking out a box of the brownies leaving the rest there.

She walked aimlessly, looking for the practice room where Red-Velvet is in. She bumped into another person, "Oh i'm so sorry." The sweet voice apologised. Looking up at the female, Chaerin apologised continuously.

"Are you lost ?" Yeri asked the younger girl.

"Oh- No no, I was looking for the Red-Velvet practice room." She said, causing Yeri to frown a bit.

"Umm...well I made brownies for my cousin and his group but there was extra so I thought of giving some to you guys too." She explained.

"Oh! Wait you are related to someone in EXO?" Yeri asked. "Uh, in NCT actually, Here...I won't disrupt your practice....please eat healthy!" Chaerin said handing the box of brownies to Yeri.

"Thank you!" Yeri yelled behind her as  Chaerin rushed away with her red face.
"Oh god- I just met THE Yerim of Red-Velvet. Oh my god." She said as she entered NCT's practice room again.

"You meet THE NCT all the time-" Haechan was cut off by Chaerin's scoff.

"You mean THE circus full of clowns? Yeah. I do." she gave him a teasing smile. Haechan scoffed at her statement turning back to practice again.