25•°. *࿐[Idol mentions #1]

These will be some special chapters about Chaerin getting mentioned among other artists and groups.

These will after her debut (few days or weeks)

TOMMOROW X TOGETHER :

(V-LIVE)

"Oh?...A Moa is asking if we heard Ch- Andrea-ssi's debut song today." Heuning kai read stopping mid-sentence to not call her Chaerin.

"Oh yes! We did! Isn't it brilliant?...we loved it." Soobin smiled at the camera.

"Yeah, It was great. And it's nice to have another artist after us, we got a junior- it's quite thrilling and she is younger than us too!" Beomgyu said a bit too enthusiastically but stopped when Taehyun kicked him under the table.

Soobing secretly went out of the camera's view and asked the staff members if they can talk about their pre-debut days with Chaerin. After having a talk with them he came back and nodded at the members.

"We knew her during our pre-debut days." Soobin disclosed, causing the comment section to blow up.

"Yeah, during that time she just joined as a trainee under BigHit- She was the only female trainee under our company." Yeonjun explained further.

"Yeah, we annoyed each other a lot....but she's very nice, she's very caring. Please give her a lot of love and support!" Beomgyu cheered everyone joining in.

"Tell me someone Beomgyu doesn't annoy! ...Hyung a Moa commented this-" Taehyun laughed.

"YAH!" Beomgyu yelled at the camera causing everyone to burst out in laughter, including the staffs.

STRAYKIDS- BANG CHAN & FELIX [Chan's room V-live]
(the conversations are in english)

"Chan play Burning By Andrea" Felix read out loud.

"Ah- Burning- That's in my current top 10 favs!" He cheered playing the song. Both of them jammed to it, and surprisingly enough Chan didn't lower it's volume in the middle and stop. Both of them cheered like fanboys but soon stopped as they realised they were on live.

"That was Burning By Chaerin-"

"Andrea!" Felix shrieked, realising they will get caught by Stay's.

"Oh yeah- Andrea-ssi Sorry!" Chan apologised, nearly wanting to hide under the table.

"Chan do you know Chaerin personally?" Chan read before looking at the camera gulping and smiling awkwardly.

"I do actually. All of us do. I met her through Felix who knew her before me, well she is an Aussie too so we kinda clicked." He explained.

"How did Felix Come accross her? Like how did he meet her? By the way love from Canada💙"

"Love you too! Uhh.. I- I think most people don't know but She Auditioned For JYP before her....Former company you know- So....I happened to meet her coincidentally, on her audition day. I helped her find her way out of the company as she...err- got lost. She actually gave me a energy bar as a thank you. That was our first time meeting, after that we coincidentally met quite a few times, that's how we became friends!" Felix explained after reading the comments.

"Yeah- She even made cookies for us after our debut, congratulating us!" Chan said clapping and laughing.

"Don't be shy Chan, Make her a guest of Chan's room Live👁👄👁"

Chan laughed at the comment.
"Hopefully someday? Chae! If you're watching this! Let's do a collab v-live soon!" He laughed together with Felix.

G-FRIEND- Yuju & SinB
[V-live]

"Did you see Chaerin's debut M/V?" Yuju asked SinB.

"Yes! Offcource I did! She looked so pretty!" SinB squealed.

"Yeah. Buddy's Please support our little sister Andrea!" SinB cheered.

"Yeah, It feels like she literally grew up infront of us. I used to watch her practice late quite a few times." Yuju said.

"Yeah, she is very hardworking." SinB nodded.

"We met her three to four times, she gets a bit shy at first but after she's comfortable she lights up the room." Yuju laughed.

"Yeah, We call her 'Sunshine' ..." SinB agreed.

"Yes! Give her lot's of love Buddy's!"

IZ*ONE- Sakura, Wonyoung & Chaeyeon
(V-live)

"Wonyoung-ah what do you think about Chaerin's debut?"

"Ah?..Ahn Chaerin? From Pd48?" Sakura asked.

"Chaerin Eonnie did really well !! I'm very proud of her." Wonyoung smiled at the camera.

"Yeah, I actually Texted her! Congratulating her for her debut! All of us are pretty close with her." Chaeyeon said.

"Yeah! We hope Wizone will give her lots of love!" Wonyoung cheered.

"Wonyoung was the closest to Chaerin back in Produce48. They we're inseparable even though they were from different companies" Sakura laughed.

Jessi
[Instagram Live] (english)

"Did you listen to Burning By Andrea?"

"Yes, I did actually, Girl! She's so young, I couldn't believe my eyes when I searched her up and saw she's just 16. She's so talented and hardworking just at this age- I bet she'll go further! She's great, and she's so cute, I wanna squeeze her cheeks! And She's achieving so many things at such a young age- like I could never- I mean never.

She's so young. Being a soloist at such young age is hard ya'll. She's doing good." Jessi Nodded. (yeah- i read that in her voice).

<><><>
[A/N]

SIKE- THIS IS THE LAST ONE. NO MORE. NO MORE.😩😩