13•°. *࿐

The next day Chaerin woke up as she felt someone tickling her.

"Hahah..hahahaha oh my god WHAT-ugh...ouch" Chaerin laughed rolling on her bed as the person didn't stop tickling her, she rolled over to the other side of bed and ended up falling off her bed.

"Good morning dear sister. We're leaving, atleast give me a goodbye hug"

"Damn- what are you even talking about James" Chaerin said she rubbed her head that she bumped on the night stand.

"We are leaving Andrea" Hyun-bin repeated using Chaerin's english name too.

"I know that?" Chaerin asked questioningly as she stood up from the ground.

"And you are staying"

"I know- WAIT WHAT?!" Chaerin asked, confused and shocked.

Hyun-bin gave her a weird look before pulling her in for a hug.

"Am I getting disowned?" Chaerin asked with a nervous laugh.
Her brother started laughing too.

"No you dumbo, you are going to become a trainee." Hyun-bin laughed at her antics.

"I don't understand..."

"Oh my god- does mom know she gave birth to a living idiot?" Hyun-bin said facepalming.

"Yeah she does, and he's standing infront of me.....now tell me....what's going on...." Chaerin snapped back at her brother.

"Dad is staying back for a few days, Mom, me and Hyunmi are leaving. When you settle down here with everything he'll leave" Hyun-bin explained to his sister and smiled as he watched her face brightening up. Whoever knew her, knew that becoming an idol is one of her biggest dreams. She's very passionate about music and wants to give herself away to music. Hyun-bin took a step back startled as Chaerin leaped into a hug again. He laughed hugging her back. But a part of his heart felt heavy as he was not sure when he will be able to see his sister again. He gets annoyed because of her but he loves her to bits, and he'll take time to get used her not being there around him. He sighed pulling away from the hug as he crouched a little to reach her height.

"I'll miss you." He blurted out before he could stop himself.

"Me too" Chaerin replied without hesitation as she gave him a sad smile which he returned.

"Ohkayyy no more affectionate stuff. Let's head downstairs we need to leave in an hour" He said dragging his sister behind him.

Chaerin bid the rest of her family fairwell. Struggling with Hyunmi a bit as the little girl kept crying. But finally convincing her that she will call her every weekend.

She sighed as she closed the door behind her.

"When did you decide to do 'this'?" She asked her father who was now seated on couch working on his laptop. He looked up with a kind smile,

"What kind of dad will I be if I can't help my daughter into making her dreams come true hmn?" 

Chaerin's eyes filled with tears, she moved forward and hugged her dad.

"I love you so much papa. Thank you so much." She said as she burried her face into her fathers chest, who only laughed and hugged her back.

"So...when is this meeting?" He asked.

<><><>

"That will be it, sir. She needs to come here day after tomorrow at 4:30pm sharp. She'll start from that day. We'll provide her with a schedule. As it is middle of semester she won't be able to enroll in a normal school, we can provide her with the facility of enrolling in Hanlim or SOPA. We don't want to harm her academic development. And also, our company has dorm facilities for trainees too Incase they face problems in travelling long  distance or are not from Korea in particular."