Hello, hello.

You know me. I always need to ramble first.

Okay. There's a loooot to unpack here. 

This story has been nagging me fore ages. If you've listened to any of my lives you know it's almost all I talk about all the time.

You know when you get an idea, and it's just stuuuuck in your head? This was it. 

I've gone a little over board with it though. 

This story is about fandom really, and the friends you make along the way. A very important character, the Queen of the Nine Knots fandom, going by Tenth Knot writes a popular fanfic about the band.

So, naturally, I had to write that fanfic. 

And I'm actually uploading it. You can check it out at TenthKnot

I also made an instagram for Tenth Knot and for Nine Knots. 

You can access them here:

https://www.instagram.com/tenthknot/

https://www.instagram.com/nineknots_official/

Because I have issuuuues, and I'm actually going to make songs for the band. My musician friend is helping me. I'm serious. XD I really want this boyband to feel real you see. I'll put comment threads and use media, and I want you guys to feel like you're actually part of that fandom with Naree and company. 

 I will be uploading 2 chapters every week, every Saturday and Sunday. I'll put it on Patreon also, so you have like 8 chapters in advance. I'll put it live real soon.

I really hope you'll love Naree as much as me. Usually readers fall in love with the main boy. I don't want this this time, though I do want you guys to looooove all the boys from the band. But I really want Naree to have a special place in your hearts. Because she does in mine. 

So, check everything out if you can, and see you all on Saturday, when the fun will really begin.