Hanhaki (AGAIN)

Requested by: CrazyHappyMelody
Sorry it took so long I have no motivation-

Lia POV
""Mom?" I called out. I got out of the shower and started coughing up blood.

"Lia? Are you-?" Mom asked,

"Oh dear, are you in love, if so I may know what this is." Mom asked again.

"Yes I am in love, with a boy named Jake. Oh god do I have tuberculosis?" I screamed, the part about Jake wasn't entirely true because it's really not Jake.

"No my silly girl, tuberculosis was eradicated in 1943, It's called hanhaki, you get it when you're in love." Mom explained.

"Ok, well how do I cure it? I asked sitting down on the side of the bath.

"Well you have to kiss the person who gave you it." Mom continued to explain looking sad.

"And if I don't?" I questioned raising my eyebrows.

"Flowers will start filling your lungs until you can't breathe anymore." Well I'm gonna die, it's for Jake and that'll be one sided because he's in love with Drew. Ok well what if I get Jake to kiss me just once. Wait no I can't be in love with Jake, I don't drool over him anymore, so then who is it?

"Get ready for school Lia, good luck. I love you." Mom said and she kissed my head.

"Love you too mom." I sighed.

"Hey! Don't think I don't know you like Zoey!" She smiled and I thought about it, I don't know, maybe.

(Lia's outfit)

I saw Zoey uncomfortably making out with Drew and Jake with his hands over his mouth and screaming, I felt more blood come up as I walked closer to Zoey, I put my lunch down.

"Excuse me." I muttered with my hand over my mouth and I ran to the balcony.

"I have died everyday, waiting for you, darling don't be afraid I have-." I started coughing up more blood then ever. I don't remember anything but I remember falling and hitting my head, after that I presume I blacked out.

3 Years Later...
I woke up in a... hospital? What happened? I started coughing, great. I saw a blonde panic and kiss me. I realised it was Zoey and kissed back."

"And that's how me and your mom got together!" Zoey held on to me and I kissed her head.

"Ok time for bed." I smiled at my 2 kids and they kissed their moms goodnight and ran off to bed.

I was free from the hanhaki disease.