Hanhaki

Requested by Itz_DJmelany (sorry if that's wrong)

Sorry if you don't like it and

WARNING: Suicidal thoughts, Angst fluff at the end.

Drake.

Drew POV
Jake hasn't been talking to us lately. I feel like he's distancing himself from me and the two lovebirds. Instead of us he's talking to the Music Club. We ended up apologising after Jake joined the club, it took a lot of convincing for me. Anyways Jake came back for lunch and Henry and Liam were off somewhere in the distance stealing all the food.

"Hey Jake do you wanna come over to mine after school?" I asked him. "Sorry I can't my niece is in hospital. She broke her leg." He laughed it off, I don't know why but every time he laughs I get butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why though...

The next day...
I was walking down the hall when I saw Jake, he waved at me smiled and yelled: "Hi Drew!" I started coughing when I realised flowers coming out of my throat I ran to the bathroom which was thankfully nearby. I looked down and wondered, What the hell is going on? Then I realised. "Hanhaki?" I questioned. No, no no no! Crap no! I had hanhaki... because of Jake? That meant-. At this point there was so many things running through my mind that I couldn't control. I walked over to the cafeteria without any food because I can't eat. "Hey Drew aren't you hungry?" He asked me. "N-no I'm fine.." I said.

I'm honestly pretty glad I can't eat. I've had suicidal thoughts since I was thirteen now I'm sixteen so that's three years. The only people that know are Luke and Hailey, I've actually grown pretty close to them since I've apologised to them. I start coughing and I bolted to them. They told me they were studying today so I keep sprinting to the library. I looked all over the library whisper-screaming "Hailey! Luke!" Until I finally found them in the last aisle of books. "Hailey, Luke... Imma be honest. I think I have hanhaki! I whispered and tears started swell in my eyes. "Oh my god honey! Who for" (I DO NOT SHIP DREW X HAILEY. I HAVE BEEN WATCHING FRIENDS AND ITS RACHELS NICKNAME SHE USES.) I start crying a little bit with my head my hands. "Jake I think." I threw my head back. "I want it to be  over!" I cried. "Then tell him." Luke said to me. "He loves you. Jake talks about you all the time in practice. He whines and whines about how you'll never love him back!" Luke laughs and so does Hailey. "Really?" I ask in disbelief. "Yeah! Half our practice time is based on therapy!" She told me.

I knew what had to be done. I had to tell him. I had to confess I stood up. "I'll do it." I said. "Now?" She yelled out to me as I was already running. She was shocked it was that easy to convince me to confess. "It's now or never!" I yell smiling. The whole library turns to stare at me as I'm running like Julia Roberts. (If you get that reference you are my best friend.)

"Jake!" I yell running down the hall. I see the peach haired boy and I run like my life depends on it. "Jake wait!" I yell again. The peach haired boy turns around to face me. "Jake, I have h-hanhak-" I open my mouth and there's flowers building up. In my last breath Jake kisses me and the flowers go away.

This all happened in one day so I went home and cuddled with my new boyfriend.

Hope you liked it!