Chapter Two: The Rattlesnake

The girl twirled around for the last time and bowed low to display her cleavage to the old men whom she doubts could even get their Johnnies up because of their age. As soon as those men got a sight of her twin peaks, they threw wads of their money on the stage and she picked them up slowly to give the men a bit more time to appreciate her and give her more of the money she needs.

As she picked up the last one off of the stage, she noticed a guy with shiny blonde hair that was totally different from the rest of the graying hair that surrounded her. He was young. Maybe even younger than Nishiki. And he was staring at her with undeniable lustful eyes.

The guy acknowledged her by pulling out his leather wallet and taking out a couple more of paper bills that wasn't normally offered to girls like her. Even on stage. Those amount of money is usually given to the older women in the club under the tables so they could cross the line between just watching and fucking the girls brainless.

The girl's eyes widen and she did an audible gasp which made Nishiki frown and almost run to kick the blonde bastard dead.

"Just come over here and pick up the cash with your mouth." Blondie told the girl with a smirk playing on his lips as if no one else was in the room with them. Everyone held their breaths and watched.

Nishiki saw his girl's eyes flinch but he also noticed the reflection of the money in her eyes. He knew even before she walked towards the guy that she would do anything, just to get that money. The money they need because their bank account is now empty to its last cent.

The girl slowly walked towards the guy in fake seduction but the truth was, she was being careful. She knew whatever the blonde hentai brat is planning to do won't be as easy as just giving her the money this way.

Nishiki had to look away when the blondie suddenly unzipped his pants open and stuffed all the cash he was holding inside his red brief. If Kimi didn't care about keeping her job in this club, Nishiki would have torn the guy's dick away with his bare hands right there.

Nishiki drank his beer and looked back to where the guy is just in time for Kimi to kneel down in front of him. He watched as the girl he loved bury her face in to someone else's crotch.

He knew that the pleasure the blonde guy is having is nowhere near the please he knew Kimi could give him but the scene still makes his insides burn with feverish anger.

The guy was really taunting everyone in the club for he kept groaning loudly and his hips kept thrusting to her face just to exaggerate things. The other girls in the club could feel the tension in the air.

As soon as Nishiki saw Kimi stood up, he exhaled. The show is over. The guy will be finally escorted out of the club now that Kimi got the money. That's the rule.

Get the money. Kick them out.

Before Kimi could move away, the guy whispered something to her ear first then she was forced to give him a quick wet open mouth kiss before she walked away.

Nishiki, still boiling in his bad moon, followed their usual routine and he walked towards the back stage. On his way there, he passed by the blonde guy who haughtily walked towards the club's exit with five of his body guards even before the bouncers told them to leave.

"Nishiki!" The girl wearing a colorful peacock burlesque costume called out.

"Kimi." He exhaled and hugged her as soon as he got closer yo her. "Are you okay?"

An emotion Nishiki rarely saw on Kimi's face was shining in her eyes as she looked at him. It was shame. But she flashed a smile and nodded.

"Of course. I am okay." She kissed his cheek lightly with the lips the haughty blonde guy abused just a few minutes ago. "I'll just get changed."