Imagine 4

Imagine you are sat at home, ill. You get bored and finally go to the shop to get some magazines to read. You walk past an alley way and see Tom down there. You stop and listen to the conversation.

"I regret everything. It was never meant to be. We should have never made things serious." You hear Tom say. You walk to the shop, trying not to cry. Finally, a tear rolls down your cheek.

"Are you okay, miss?" The shop keeper says. You just nod and go to the counter with some magazines. You leave the shop and run home, you don't want to be noticed by anyone. You open the door to find Tom in the house, with the boys. You break down into more tears.

"How could you Tom?" You shout at him. He looks puzzled.

"I don't want to talk to you, again. We're over!" You scream. You run upstairs to pack.

"[your name] wait" Tom shouts after you. You run into your room and cry into your pillow. Later, Tom comes to your room.

"[your name], I didn't mean to hurt you, it wasn't about you. It was about my ex. I love you. I'm sorry." He says. You can hear him crying. You walk out of your room and hug him.

"This is the right time I think... [you name], will you do the honour of becoming my wife?" He asks. You cry even more and just nod. He places the ring on your finger and stands up and kisses you.