In a House for Boys...Did they Forget I'm a Girl!?(15)

Hey guys and gals! Sorry I did not upload in two days:( I feel bad, but hey, cam you really go one expecting a upload every single day? I mean if you do well you arn't going to be happy:( I hope you read on though:D

Comment/Vote/Fan!

Thank you<3

-Taylor

Picture of Jacob on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

_________________________________________________

After a hour of talking, Me and Bri got to know each other more.

"Come on let's dance!" Brody grabbed my hand and pulled me through all the dancing people. The song was called Beep by the pussy cat dolls.

Us girls were dancing and the Boys were each behind their girlfriend. Except for jordyn she was just swaying. I whispered to Brody to keep Jordyn in that spot and I would be right back.

I went and found Jacob with some of the guys. He looked like he had a drink or two.

"Come on Jacob! dance with Jordyn. She looks lonely" he laughed and fallowed me. I giggled and pushed him towards jordyns back. He started dancing with her. And then she turned around and her eyes got big. Jacob whispered something in her ear and then kissed her cheek.

She smiled and hugged him with her head in his chest. I smiled and walked over too Brody and began dancing again. After a few up beat songs came a slow song. Brody put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck and we started to sway back and fourth. When the song ended every one clapped at the DJ.

He did a bow that he made on purpose so we all would laugh and we did. I headed to get a drink of my drink but Matt pulled me to the side. I was about to ask what was up

"Time for Ava the birthday girl to have a dance with her brother Will then we will do all her three other brothers from oldest to youngest, so clear a spot in the middle of the dance floor please for Ava and Will." Matt pulled me to Will and then Will took me out to the dance floor.

We started to dance to Bob, Nothing on you, I laughed with Will as the song came on. I had a song with each of my brothers and it was sweet!. Me and Wills song was Nothing on you.

"Happy birthday Ava" Will said as I placed my chin on his shoulder.

"Thank you Will, "

"I found my mate" I looked up at him shocked." I learned her name is Elizabeth. She is really pretty, but also human" he smiled saddly.

"I will talk to her if you want!?" I tried to smile but it came out as a smirk.

"Would you?" I nodded

"Thank you Ava, here it Is Joes turn" he smiled at me while passing me to Joe. Joe smirked and nodded to the DJ, the DJ started playing Imma be by the black eyed peas. I blushed.

"You can't be serious!" he just nodded having that cocky smirk on his face, Ugh! "you suck, but I love you Joe!" I cockyly smiled at him.

"Happy birthday sis" we finished the dance then it was Matts turn.

Our song was the Cha Cha Slide. We did it and the whole crowd was laughing. Me and Aaron did the Hokkie Pokkie. We laughed along with every one else as we did it. After awhile of dancing I sat down and relaxed my feet. A few seconds later James came over. Oh no!

"Hey Ava I need to talk to you if that is ok?" wow that was actually nice!?

"Uh yeah sure I guess" I stuttered with saying it.

"I'm sorry for what I did I was jelous of Brody because he found you. And i saw the way he looked at you on the first and second day of school and i knew that you were his mate, I just got angry that he found his but I can't find mind." he looked Down saddly.

"James it's ok but you will find your mate, just give it time!" I stood up and gave him a hug

"Thank you Ava"

"You're welcome" I sat back down and he gave a wave of his hand then he was gone.

"your tine Is about here let's go I have already told your brothers and Jordyn were you are" Brody said in my ear sending shivers down it to. I got up and followed him out the door.

We got in his car and buckled our selves in, then Brody started his car and we were off. I started to feel a little pain when we were 25 minuets in the drive, Brody had told me that he was taking my to our new house and that I would shift in the big clearing.

We got to the clearing after 5 minuets of walking in to the woods.I started to feel more and more pain all over my body.

"you just need to hold in the pain for a couple more minuets, tell the moonlight hits your face. just a little bit longer baby hold it in" Brody was cupping my face to look into his brown eyes.

I kissed him with out a second thought. It had so much passion in it. He started to kiss me back after he got over the shock of me kissing him. He pulled away after a minuet out of breath.

"Its time, Just relax that's all you have to do!" I did as he said and in minuets I was on four legs. I jumped in a circle celebrating. I heard Brody chuckle, I looked at him and he was smiling. Then he shifted to his wolf. It was the first time I saw his wolf. It was black,pure black. I wondered what my colour is I looked down at my fur and saw a reddish brown colour that looked alot like my hair colour. I looked back at Brody to see him human, but he was also naked. I blushed and looked away. "Its ok you will be too, and it is time for you to shift back to human just think about something only humans can do in human form," I did what he said and thought about......Cooking!.., I wasn't on all fours anymore. I was on my two legs, naked. Like Brody had said. I was blushing even more. Brody smiled and came over to me, taking my hand he pulled me to the house. We had gotten in the house and Now was in our room. He had turned towards me and kissed me.

Then went down to my neck and plantted sweet small kisses all along my collerbone. I then felt a little nibbling and I giggled, but then the nibbling was biting. But it was in one spot and he it down and after a couple quiet seconds he came back to my lips and pecked me. Smiling.

"Now you are mine forever. No one can have you." he went to his closet and changed. I went to mine and Pulled out a long sleeve tight shirt and some short shorts. I went back and laid on the bed.

"What?" I asked confused. "I marked you, claimed you as my mate," I heard him say as he came out of his cloest and laid on the bed next to me. "Oh..." was all I could say.

_________________________________________________

Picture of Jacob on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There you are:) Am I doing good??????????????:\ or should I end this story soon?? and also I tried to go slower like you said!!!:)

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND!! 

ALSO!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!