In a House for Boys...Did they Forget I'm a Girl!? (5)

Hey! this story is doing good people are liking it, but I wish the reads would go up:( lol anyway...here is a upload for all you amazing people reading my story this far

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Picture of Matt on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>=)

After dinner I headed up stairs I was going to read all the notebooks then tomorrow I was going to go shopping. Once I read all the notebooks, and it was quite fast since  the boys all just did a two page list of what they would like or needed. I headed to bed dressing in my sweatpants and a band tee of one of my brothers that I took from them. I heard Joe come in later in the night 

I fell  asleep thinking about what I had to do tomorrow.  I had to get all the boys ready for school since the day after tomorrow day was the first day of a new school year. I had to take Hayden to day care also the day after tomorrow. Then I had to get all the boys on the bus and pick up Hayden then head home. Help any boys that needed help with homework, do my own home work then start supper at 5:00 then  I was going to take some of the boys shopping. I had a smile while i drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

________morning________ 

  I woke up at 7 in the morning. I changed in to a tank top and some shorts then went for a two hour jog. After I went jogging I took a shower using my strawberry shampoo and my lavander bodywash. I got out of the shower and changed in the bathroom. If one of the boys had to use the bathroom they went to one of the other bathrooms.

I wore my purple tank top with my  purple(different color of purple then the tank top) and light pink wrap around\shawl thing over it with  some light washfitting jeans. I then put on a little bit of brown eye shadow and little pink blush, the some mascara little bit of eye liner and then pink lip gloss. I did this with out waking Joe. I straightened my brown hair and cliped some of it back so I had the long peices that hung in my face at the side of my head with clips (A/n it's a hair style I do, sorry if you don't get what I mean) 

I woke up Joe after I was done and told him to get ready for the day. I then went to Matt, James and Zach's room waking them.

After them I did it to all the boys. I got Hayden and put him in some pants and a t-shirt that said ' I'm a big boy like them'. I gave him to Jackson after changing him. I then went to the kitchen and made eggs bacon and toast, LOTS of it. I was taking care of 31 mostly teenage boys and myself so we had to make alot of food!

Sean came in to help me. I learned last night well I was reading his notebook that he loved to cook and wanted to own his own resturant when he grew up.

"I think it's great owning your own resturant when you grow up, it's good to have thing to want to do instead of just sitting around all day"

"Thanks Ava it means alot. All the boys think it's stupid"he said frowning slightly

"Nope I think it's a great idea.You Can make it happen" I smiled at him while I flipped the bacon and he did the eggs. Matt came in  20 minuets later.

"Need any help?" he sat on the stool by the island

"Umm yeah you can do toast now" I pointed to the three bread loafs by the toaster. Yeah three loafs I know alot of bread right!?

"Ok  sis"

"Wait you guys are related?" Sean spoke up after being quiet the whole time

"Yeah we are with Will and Aaron too.... why?" Matt said 

"I was just wondering....what happened to your parents?" Matt looked at me and I nodded with a sad smile on my lips

"They died  wensday, we were home while our parents were driving back from a wedding, and got in a car accsident. Joe picked up the phone.  Then we had the funeral on Friday and yesterday we came here." It was Sunday today and I remembered that night that we got the call......