In a House for Boys..Did they Forget I'm a Girl!?(9)

dedicated to ScarlettNight cause she is my newest awesome fan!

Hey guys, here is a upload and I'm going to be skipping school for this story alot... I have reasons....

_______________________________

Picture of Drew on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I met this girl named Angie in math, she was nice, loud (in a funny way) and sarcastic (Alot!) but she was a good friend, We were alot alike and i could tell we would be great friends)
James and some of his friends sat down, James next to me with his arm around my waist. Earning me a confused look from Angie who was sitting across from me.

"Wait are you too dating?" Jordyn asked. Jordyn is another girl I met. She is a friend of Angie's.

"Yeah" James said as I blushed

"Not yet but we are going on a date some time" I answered right after him.

"Oh yeah I ment to tell you Will said he and Jacob will watch everyone for us when we do decide to go out" I smiled up at James and he smiled back looking into my eyes.

"Okay how bout' tomorrow?" he asked.

"Perfect but do I have to dress fancy or casual or what?" I wonder what I would wear!? I will have to go shopping! Oh my god now I sound like one of those plastic girls!

"Umm dress like casual" he smirked, I guess he was thinking about what we were going to be doing

"Okay.... Hey you girls wanna go to the mall with me later tonight?"

"Sure"Jordyn smiled.

"Omg! Yes!" Angie really said the letters O.M.G, James chuckled along with Dustin (boy that lives at the foster house) and all their friends.

Angie blushed and looked down. We all got up when the bell rang and put our trays on top of the garbge and put our left over garbge in the trash. We then separated while we walked each of us having a class to go to. I walked to my locker......

^*^*^*^*^*

Me, Jordyn and Angie  just opened the door to go in to the mall. We walked in and weaved through all the people.

"Should we eat?" Angie kind of had to talk loud over the noice in the mall.

"Yeah let's go!" we all went to a table to sit at.

"Meet ya back here soon!" I gave them the peace sign and started to walk to my favorite fast food chinese place.... I got some orange chicken and a root beer. I walked back to the table and saw Angie there.

"Hey you know where Jordyn went?" she asked me. I shook my head

" No but she told me at lunch she really wanted A&W  so maybe she went there?" Angie looked over at the A&W line.

"Oh yep she is there!..so what did you get?" she looked down at my box of food.

"Orange chicken and fried rice what did you get?" I opened it and got my chop sticks to start eating.

"I got a piece of pizza and a salad" she took a bite of her salad.

"Hey guys!" Jordyn came back from A&W. We ate and talked. After we were done we threw our trash away and headed to go shopping.

The first place we went was Old Navy. I got this cute pair of nice fiting flare jeans and a purple cami tank top.. We looked around a little bit intell we were done in old navy then headed to hot topic were I found this lime green top with a darker green coloured flower on it. I bought that top and waited for the girls to get done. Once they were done we headed to Claires. 

I got some clear shiny lip gloss and some purple nail polish to match my new purple cami. I also got a tote bag the was dark green and had a purple peace sign in the corner. It all matched and looked cute together. It was one of the most perfect outfits I had put together.

We finished up in the mall and I dropped Jordyn and Angie back at their house's.I got back to my house and put my bags in the room.

I walked down stairs and saw James, Matt, Dustin, Drew and Kyle watching Avatar. I sat in between James and Drew. James put his arm around my shoulder, and kissed my cheek.

"Did you guys already eat?"

"Yep you?" Matt looked up from the floor at me on the couch.

"Cool and yes I did" We finished our movie. I told them all goodnight cause every one else was sleeping. It was already 10:00.

James kissed me on the cheek and I kissed him on his cheek. I headed to my room to grab. My Pjs and then went to take a shower.

After my shower I put my clothes in the washer and started a load so people here had some clean clothes. I then headed to my room again and went to sleep after reading for 45 minuets so it was now 11:30....

Picture of Drew on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys, there is a upload for you!..I might be taking a couple days off sense these last couple days I have been supper busy and I would like to just relax but I will be writing when I feel like it or have a Idea so keep watching for a upload next sorry!:)

And If I could get some one to help me with grammer mistakes and help me edit this please Privite message me If you will do it cause my story needs it!:) thank you!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(please this is in the watty awards so please vote on every chapter!)

AND!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!