|Chapter Thirty-Eight| Which Wig?|

Jordan's POV

Jordan's POV

"You got to be fucking kidding me." I whisper under my breath.

"What's up boss?" Tag asks slightly concerned how stressed out I looked. I was always the calm out but, this was different.

"Didn't anyone clean up after they kill them?" I ask. Tag shrugs his shoulders not knowing what to say.

"I did." Hames replied.

"Then how the fuck did she see two chairs with dried up blood on it?" I was losing my patience. This made zero sense.

"I don't know Jordan. Maybe-"

"Maybe, someone else is looking into that case? Wait how did Alyana find out about us again?" Tag cuts Hames off.

"At the beach, there was a tall man in a black suit or whatever he was wearing talking to Ali. She didn't specifically mention everything but, I know for a fact that he told her." I explain. Tag nods his head processing all the information.

"So maybe another gang is trying to re trace the dark knight tracks?" Hames states.

"And ours. I mean Alyana was meant to find that white ribbon. It was put there by purpose. They knew-"

"They knew that we would help her." Tag finishes my sentence off.

"Exactly."

"But, we won't be able too. You know Ivy and the situation-"

"Yeah I know I know. I think we need to have another meeting with all the gangs. Maybe they can track down why they killed Milo and the girl." I say.

"We can't tell them we got the flash drive. We have to much at risk. I've not risking Stella for this." Hames stated. I could clearly tell that he knew this was something bigger than anything we had dealt with.

And suddenly my phone rings. I look at the number to see who it was

It was Teo.

"Focus on the bloody road Tag." Hames yells.

We were on our way to the barn that Alyana was speaking off and where my gang was on the day of the murder.

"Hello. What is it?" I ask Teo.

"I've got a lead." He stated breathlessly.

"Alright what is it?" I asked clearly losing my patience. What was the lead?

"I tried to crack some parts of the flash drive but, it's been heavily secured. I mean someone whose more advanced than me. This is something big Jord." He exhales.

"There's a massive party going to happen in the club downtown on Friday at 8pm."

"Whose leading the party?" I ask.