|Chapter Thirty-Four| I'm The Leader Of The Whistlers Gang.|

Jordan's POV

Jordan's POV

As I made towards the hut after taking my car to the nearest garage to get it fixed just so we both can get home. I thought long and hard about what Alyana had told me.

I need to be there for her.

She means so much to me and I have to be there for her.

I opened the door and noticed that the room was pitch black.

"Ali?" I called out. I walked in further dusting myself off. Where has she gone?

"Alyana?" I call out again. I slowly started to get worried. She never leaves her room without me. I looked at the floor to find anything.. her shoes were gone.

Where has she gone?

I quickly rushed outside, towards the front desk.

"Have you seen the girl who was with me yesterday?" I ask the boy.

"No I haven't. Sorry sir." He replies.

I ran towards the bar and she wasn't there either. Maybe she was at the beach.

I look at the beach, scanning to see her.

And then I recognised her with a tall man. I couldn't quite make out who he was.

But he looked at my way and started to make his way towards his car. There was no number plate or anything.. just a plain black expensive vehicle.

I rush towards Alyana and grab her arm. She looked as pale as a ghost. What did he say to her?

"Are you okay? Who was he?" I question her. She looked up and smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine. Um he's just a friend." She replied. A friend? Since when did men come here befriending with random girls at a beach?

"You're lying." I say, not buying it at all.

"Why not? You know I can talk to whoever I want to and who ever I choose to be friends with." She says and starts to walk away. Did I do something wrong?

"Are you mad at me?" I say walking beside her. She was walking really fast now. I grabbed her arm to stop and to look at me directly in the eye.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you dammit." I say getting frustrated.

"Whar Jordan? That you're with some gang." She said angrily.

How did she know-

"Who was he?" I ask and then she looked shocked, probably because she realised that it was true.

"So you are the Whistlers. You could've helped me to find Ivy all along but, you choose to not-"

"Not true. I'd help you-" I lied through my teeth.

"So everyone at the uncle Bens cafe? They all part of your gang?" She says slowly putting the pieces together. I slowly nodded my head. She looked slightly disappointed when I agreed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She suddenly asked.

"I um Ali- Alyana this must remain a secret. The guy you was talking to, he's not your friend and I know you're lying. He's from another gang most likely because we are all unknown. No one knows who we are."

"So you are part of the whistlers?" She asks more curious.

"I'm the leader of the Whistlers gang." I finally say.

"I want to be apart of it." She says. I was shocked from what she said.

"No-"

"Jordan. I need to find my sister. For all I care, I would do anything for her even if that means I work under you. I will gain back my strength, I will do anything but, please just let me be part of your gang. I know you can help me find Ivy. This is the only thing I'm asking from you. Please." She begged, tears appearing in her eyes. I couldn't help but, accept her offer.

"Fine but, under one condition."

"What would that be?" She asks.

"You got to get the Whistlers tattoo." I say.

"Wait." She chuckles. "Why were you sounding as if you wanted me to kill someone instead, you telling me to get a tattoo." She replies chuckling at my seriousness.

"Well, it is serious Ali." I say trying to keep serious but, the smile on the face made me feel otherwise. She was so beautiful when she smiled, her face would lit up and so would her eyes.

And then reality hit me. Hit me real hard.

I thought about what I just said and how am I going to keep it a secret that Ivy is with me. I have to speak to the other and move her into a different base.

This was a lot harder than I thought it would be.