Bio

Name: Alithios

Titles: Strategist, Fonist, Anomaly

Appearance:

Age: 523

Occupation: Wandering Mercenary (Current), Tactician (Former)

Parents: Unnamed Mother (deceased), Unnamed Father (deceased)

Other Family Members: Lora (adoptive sister; deceased)

Personality: Alithios is a calm and collected individual, not often showing fear in many circumstances. As he has lived for over 500 years now, he has a wise and mature perspective of the world around him, showing no hesitation in pointing out its faults. Despite this, he still shows compassion in saving Alrest, albeit for his deceased family's sake. In that compassion, however, he despises Indol, Amalthus in particular. The reason is unknown for the time being.

Alithios cares deeply for Pyra and Mythra, often being there to remind them that they are not to blame for the destruction of Torna and the deaths of his family. Although, it takes him longer to warm up to Mythra at first, due their past. With Rex, he acts as a guardian alongside Azurda as well as a voice of reason for any reckless actions he may perform.

Alithios has a fondness for strategy, often playing chess with those of high intelligence to test himself against them as well as studying up war tactics to use in battle. His moniker, Strategist, was well-earned as a result.

Much like Pyra, Alithios is also a very talented cook, the two often coming up with new recipes together. He is also very fond of desserts, likely due to past experiences.

Abilities:

1. Ether Manipulation: Alithios is capable of manipulating the ether in the air, allowing him to cast spell-like Arts, mimicking the abilities of a Blade. He is also capable of manipulating the ether to manifest his weapon in battle, giving him the ability to wield his weapon along with a Blade weapon. However, his abilities are heavily restricted due to the seal placed on him 500 years prior by Azurda. His abilities will be unlocked as he continues to work on unsealing himself.

2. Teleportation: By manipulating his own ether, he can teleport to his spear after he has thrown it. This gives him access to high mobility, though it is limited to how far he can throw his spear and it can lead to some undesirable results depending on where his spear lands.

3. Extremely High-Level Intelligence: As a former strategist, he is incredibly intelligent along with possessing a gift for tactics.

4. Combat Experience: After the loss of his family and race, he trained continuously for 500 years, giving him strong combat experience.

5. Super Human Capabilities: As a Fonist, he is far stronger and faster than any other human race. Though he currently pales in comparison to some Blades.