Friday's Party (not 2 out of 4)

"C'mon Caprice, I didn't say marry him or fall hopelessly in love, I said 'teach him a lesson'. You don't have to continue dating after he gets the message." Ash said.

"Fine, but you guys so owe me. " I muttered under my breath.

I'm now putting this in scrpit format cuz I'm tired of the 'saids' and 'mutter' and 'yell' and 'told' and all that stuff.

Liz: That's nice.... awayyy from the topic.... What type of look should we all go for? Casual, Chic, Night Life....

ME (Caprice) : Err... How bout like beach-ish? I mean it is a BEACH HOUSE... right?

Liz: True... but its like... November for god's sake!!!

Ash: Just wear shorts and stuff like that. You have an indoor pool too and a heated outdoor one. Also buy a nice swimsuit, perferably a bikini, there too?

Me: Makes sense... we should do that. Just not too.... slut like...

Liz: Well duhh, were not whores. So maybe instead we go to california sunshine instead of Kirna Zabete and Ralph Lauren. Got it?

Ash and I nodded, though Liz probably couldn't see us cause she was sitting in the back seat.

Back to regular format...

The rest was silence. Or for me, at least. Ash and Liz continued to talk and chat about what to wear and 'whos cuter' types of things. I guess I can hang with populars and be friends just not 'be' a popular. At all.

Liz's POV

I chatted with Ash for a bit. I noticed Caprice was a bit out of it though. Seemed spacy and all...I really couldn't blame her. Its hard coping with someone you've just met or like... yeah... in this case. I really didn't hate her. She was different, yes, but she's going to be or is a victim of Xavier's love game. I had to help her somehow.

It was all Ash's idea for the compatibility game. We'd set her up with Xavier. Or more like she would. I was looking through the files once and really? They did match like, 95%. I was going to pair them anyway without Ash's plan. They seem cute together. No offense to Caprice or anything. But If they did fall in love, I'd admit they'd be pretty darn adorable.

With Ash? I'm not so sure. To me it seems like Ash likes her a bit, but not enough to end this compatibility horror. It was partly true about giving Xavier a lesson. The other part was that Ash wanted to make sure Caprice was crying too. I didn't know why though. Caprice never did anything to us.

Its hard for me to believe that I was going along with the plan too.Now? I'm not so sure. They was Caprice dresses, probably made me do that. I thought Caprice didn't have much of a fashion/popular ability. But as it end up, she has the spark some populars don't even have. And she has the look too. If you look closely. Its just the way she displays her beauty is the reason everyone turns her down and ignores her.

I'm not shallow hearted, or stupid for a matter of fact. I'm blond but so what? I come from Bulgaria, and last time I checked? I got high scores in calculus. Not more than half of the class though. Stupid blond bimbos are soo overrated. Its a steryotype.

And brunettes being smart about things? I guess its true, but I don't think so for Ash as much. If she were smart, she would have seen it coming that Caprice really did have the popular spark and that she probably won't fall in love with Xavier.

But the earth is full of miss haps and deviants, right?

Caprice's POV

It was the 'Aly and Aj' period of the day on 103.5 so the good old songs that were popular a few years ago blasted on the radio. The song 'Like Whoa' came on. Suddenly Liz and Ash stopped talking. Ash rolled her eyes, Liz looked at me with some devilish grin. I tried to register what was happening. Hah. Never knew Ash could hate singing. I looked at Liz and gave her the exact same grin.

"Life Is Good I Can’t Complain

I Mean I Could But No One’s Listening

Your Image Overwhelms My Brain

And It Feels Good, Good, Good

Now I’m Rolling My Window Down

I Love The Wind But I Hate The Sound

You’re Like A Tattoo That I Can’t Remove

And It Feels Good, It Feels Good, It Feels Good!

Like A Roller Coaster Ride

Holding On White Knuckles Like

Whoa, Whoa!

(Can’t Believe I’m Like)

Whoa, Whoa!

(Got Me Feeling Like)

Up And Down And Side To Side

Every Inch Of Me Is Like

Whoa, Whoa!

(Got Me Feeling Like)

Whoa, Whoa!

(Got Me Feeling Like)

Whoa, Whoa!

In The Morning It Begins Again

It Feels Like I’m Falling, Better Strap Me In

I Think I’m Running Out Of Oxygen

And It Feels Good, It Feels Good, It Feels Good!

Like A Roller Coaster Ride

Holding On White Knuckles Like

Whoa, Whoa!

(Can’t Believe I’m Like)

Whoa, Whoa!

(Got Me Feeling Like)

Up And Down And Side To Side

Every Inch Of Me Is Like

Whoa, Whoa!

(Got Me Feeling Like)

Whoa, Whoa!

(Got Me Feeling Like)

My Inhibitions Are Beginning To Let Go

Place, Situation, I Can’t Help But Lose Control

You're An Affliction That I Cannot Seem To Break

It Feels Good, It Feels Good!

I'm Holding On

(Holdin', Holdin', Holdin', Holdin')

I'm Holding On

Like A Roller Coaster Ride

Like I'm Runnin' A Red Light

Like A Rocket Ship In Flight

There's Nothing Else That Makes Me Feel Like

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Liz and I sang, EXTREMELY LOUDLY.

We practically screamed whoa until the other side of the world could hear us. Ash groaned and hit her head on the car's horn. Then we burst out laughing all together.

" Liz I can bare with. But you Caprice? I thought you knew better." Ash said, shaking her head.

"Apparently not." I sing songed.

We burst out laughing again. Hmm. Maybe I won't kill them for ruining my life.