Flipping Little Twits...(part 1)

Flipping Little Twits...(part 1)[yet again the EPIC dottage!!!]

please tell people about my story. if you tell me that you did i will dedicate stuff to you and a bunch of other stuff. Wo0t!!!!

 ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ 

Xavier POV

That Chic was d@mn hot. Good thing we're mates for the rest of eternity. Never noticed just how hot she truly was. Thank god for joining that whacko compatibility match.

The babe was a geek. But not just anyone. One that had a good chance of becoming a slut. If only she new her inner wild self. I'd expose that and ruin her former life.

The Football Jockeys' told me to get a girl who was very stubborn and hard headed. Get that girl and win 500 from each. Meaning 12 jockeys, 6k. If I lost, meaning I didn't get her within 2 months, I was to pay each 500. Easy enough. I could win extremely easily.

I slung my arm around her shoulder. Camilia is it??? Or Camryn? I don't know. Something beginning with a C. Sounded like pants.... Oh yea. Caprice. Such a stupid yet girly name. And I mean...the chic's name means playful for crying out loud. To me? doesn't seem like it.

Sure, Caprice tried to pull away. But my grip was too strong. She ended up having her head lying on my shoulder. And possible and out of line spine from squirming so much. Who knew I'd ended up being her partner for science too? That stupid old Family teacher. One moment she brags about her setting up the partnership. Then all the other teachers do the same.

We were doing science at the time I think? And we were lab partners. The girl may resist me now, but she'll be asking sooner or later. And I plan to win her heart. And break hers in that 2 month time frame. I wasn't going to lose this match.

No. Not this one.

Caprice looked annoyed. Yet vunerable and hard headed at the same time. Easy to break but not giving in that easy. A nice fiesty type. Hadn't had one in a while.

She may be hating me at the moment but not for long. Girl's will fall in love with guys as long as they try. Whether a player or not.

I mean. Right?