Flipping Little Twits...(part 2)

Part DOS!!!

Yes... Of course... just HAS to happen right? I mean... you get stuck with one dude for life in family life then he practically becomes your partner for life. Stupid new teacher. Stupid other teachers. Stupid Xavier. Stupid life...

During science, there was hope. But it was smashed, by Mrs. Crayford. But kinda, I had a chance. I just didn't use it properly. Or maybe it was bad luck. Or karma. Seems life's got it out for me. Next thing you know ill be a weed addict and maybe a s*x object? Then... oh THEN I'd get paid to do... it... and like but instead after all that going throughs I end up on the street asking for spare change. Then like I'll die alone with no one to care.....

Or right. Well....

"Okay people! I am going to assign new partners. Find your name on a desk and the person's name that is next to yours is well... your new science lab partner. We will be doing a project tha will take up all the semesters and will be due in June so these will pretty much be your permanent lab partners!!" Mrs. Crayford announced.

For once, I was happy to live. No not happy. Excited. Awesome. Superb. Extatic. Splendid. Overjoyed.!!!!

Until I saw the name of my forever lab partner. I mean... it just HAS to be right? The name right next to Caprice Stupid Xavier Merth the first. Great. OHHH GREAT!!! The big guy up in heaven just loves messing with me doesn't he?

Good thing he hasn't kissed me. That is a VERY good thing. If he did... all hell will break loose and the school would burn down dead. Soo dead.

He sat beside me with a small grin on his face. Oh gawd. When will he understand that I am NOT interested. And nor will I EVER be. Let's just leave it at that. Kay?

Mrs.Crayford started talking about molecules and what not. I learned that already when I was 10. Geez. Shouldn't they teach us something we DON'T know? Not go over the same thing over and over only adding like 3 new vocabs?

Oh well. I halfheartedly paid attention and stuck to doodling in my notebook. You could say I have a knack for drawing and acting. Not singing though. DEFINETLY not singing. Or... thats what I think that is.

I spaced out drawing pictures. A picture of something science related I think... so I wouldn't be in trouble if I got caught. I was dazed, and for once peacefull in this horrid world until of course... Stupid Xavier put his arm around me. Bringing my face to his chest.

I pulled away frantically. Or attempting while making sure I wasn't to get caught.But no. His grip was too strong. I mentally sighed.

That friggen little twit's gonna get it later. Ohhh he'd better watch out.