THEIR GENSHIN PLAYSTYLES

L0VYUNN <3

L0VYUNN <3

reki - he's those really confused players who literally have no idea whats going on. he doesnt know anything ab artifacts, mora, primos, characters(he doesnt understand the 4 star/5 star and pity system) miya tried to teach him everything, but he doesn't listen and he just tries to enjoy the game and listen to the stories. he also loves playing on co-op, it's his fav thing because he loves meeting other players or helping them w quests.

langa - he doesn't have a specific playstyle, he just goes with the flow and does whatever the games say. he thought you could only get characters from story quests and didn't know ab wishing until miya told him 4 months into playing.

miya - he's def a smart player, so he relies on a lot of building & farming. he spends all his money on primogems, and he's the type of player to immediately level up their characters to the max once they get them. he also binges those "best builds for _____" videos & levels up all their artifacts/weapons to the max.

cherry - cherry would be so into it, he'd definitely try to be the smartest player. he and joe always co-op, but cherry had to play for joe to get him up to ar 16 cause joe is hopeless at the game. his playstyle is all ab how elemental reactions work, which weapon goes best w ____, how to use _____ best, etc

joe - he rarely plays genshin, and when he does, he just walks around monstadt and talks to the npcs. he definetely chose lumine as his traveler & he was so ecstatic when he got amber and lisa bc he thought they were hot and he was equally happy when he got kaeya cause "kaoru he looks like a blue version of you!!" - cherry doesn't see it though.

tadashi - his playstyle is phys building, idk why but i feel like he kinda finds comfort in building up the characters' levels(friendship mostly) and pairing them with their ideal artifacts and weapons. he definitely plays genshin at nights when he can hide it from adam. he doesn't care ab the characters or primos, his team is just traveler, kaeya, amber & lisa. he probably has 1k+ primos saved up now but he doesn't feel the need to spend them.

ad*m - "omg qiqi... paimon... diona..."