The cook of eggs.

Wilbur woke up slowly, his brain groggy and limbs feeling heavy as he shifted in the beanbag ever so slightly. Sleep gathered in the corners of his eyes as he got used to the light, the sun having seeped through his curtains as it rose. He glared at the time on his phone, knowing full well that he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.

He gradually got up as his brain starting to function once again and moved towards the charger by the bed to charge his phone. Wilbur got dressed, throwing on another pair of trousers, socks, and a random shirt that he grabbed off the hanger. He planned on staying in the room, unsure if anyone else was awake at 7am in the morning, but his throat complained from dryness. He made a mental note to buy a water bottle to keep upstairs when he next went out.

Wilbur made his way downstairs, avoiding the spots on the stairs that creaked so he wouldn't wake anyone up, before heading towards the kitchen. He rummaged through the cupboards for a few minutes trying to find a glass. Apparently, Phil liked to hide them in a discrete draw instead of in a see-through cupboard like normal people would. Yes, he was a bit salty.

He sat on one of the barstools after that, contemplating what to do next. He could make breakfast but that would involve a lot of noise, not to mention he didn't know what everyone liked. Or he could go upstairs and pretend he didn't come downstairs at all. But there was always the risk of them getting mad at him if he did that.

A poke distracted Wilbur from his thoughts, jumping in his seat at the contact which caused a chain reaction with the other person. Techno was watching Wilbur with calculated eyes, standing beside him without any sound. Wilbur didn't even notice him come in; he must have zoned out.
'Sorry, I just wanted to check that you weren't sleepwalking.' He said sheepishly, his cheeks blushing a pale pink. Wilbur simply laughed at his embarrassment, standing up to place his glass in the dishwasher. Techno took his seat, still watching him with tired eyes as he shuffled around the kitchen awkwardly.

'Phil and Tommy are up now; they should be around soon.' Stated Techno from his seat.
'Did I wake everyone up?' He asked anxiously, he didn't think he was that loud, but he supposed that he could have woken everyone when he was searching through the cupboards, or when he-
'Oh no, Tommy did. I'm surprised he even slept in till 7, he is usually up incredibly early on these days.'
Wilbur nodded, his mind still on edge even after Techno's reassurance. His hands fiddled with his trousers subtly, pulling at some of the loose threads to give him something to do. He decided to make breakfast, reasoning that it was the least he could do.

Wilbur grabbed a pan from the cupboards, glad that he remembered where it came from only after a few attempts. Finding the eggs as well, he turned to Techno with the items in hand.
'Does everyone like eggs?' He asked, deciding that something simple such as eggs would be easier. Techno nodded in reply, he looked slightly shocked at Wilbur's question.
'Scrambled?' Techno nodded once again, his lack of speech kept Wilbur on edge as he heated the pan with butter and shoved bread in the toaster. It was almost finished when Techno startled him once again, moving to butter the toast and grabbing plates for him to serve up. They moved surprisingly in sync, finishing the dishes quicker than Wilbur was used to.

Techno was moving the plates onto the counter when Phil and Tommy hurdled down the stairs, both looking surprised when they saw Techno serving up food. Wilbur almost laughed at their reactions.
'Techno... did you do this?' Asked Phil in disbelief.
'Actually, Wilbur made-'
'Oh my God, this actually looks edible! Phil, I think someone has replaced Techno with someone who can actually cook something other than potatoes!' Wilbur couldn't help but laugh at that, unsurprised that Techno can't cook. He seemed like the type to forget about something and burn the house down as a result. Apart from potatoes? Wilbur was unsure whether he wanted to question that part.