Chapter 10 Death... (Final!)

-Calienia's P.O.V.-

I eyed the king wiping my face of expression to give him a blank look. I had to lock up any trace of fear or shock I may of had. This wasn't good...

"Tell me, Have you found my sister yet?"

"No unfortunately we're still looking, but I promise you we'll get to the bottom of this your majesty." I said half regretting it.

'Should I have stopped at we're still looking?'

"That's wonderful news but what about the fog? And Janina? Your friend went missing as well didn't she?"

"She did.."

"How unfortunate. I am deeply sorry."

"May I ask what you are doing down here sire?" I asked and the king walked over to a desk and picked up a piece of paper looking at it.

It was then when I realized the sceptre he carried. It all made sense. There was no doubt in my mind the king was the culprit behind it all. I made it so my left side was facing the king and I used my right hand to grab my Kanesada at my right hip.

"I heard this was one of the old king's study room. I figured I could help by doing a bit of research here."

"I see...My lord, if the castle were to fall...Where would your people go?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Just a question..."

"Well I've asked my sister this many times but she still refuses to this very day. However when my sister is gone for good I'll lead my people to the hidden cloud and we will rage war against them, bringing them all down for good and claiming the land as our very own like it used to be."

I gasped softly and my eyes widened. He said 'when' instead of 'if'. I grabbed my Kanesada and pulled it out pointing it at the king's throat.

"You'd kill them all! What did you do with the queen??"

"I beg your pardon?"

"The cowardly worried young brother personality you took on would jump out of his skin in a situation like this, your way to calm to truly be him. Now I will ask you one last time. WHAT did you do to the queen?" I said more sternly and the king smirked.

"You are very sharp my dear, just like that blade of yours."

My eyes widened as the king took his staff and jumped away from me and my blade. He then was at my side in seconds with his staff aimed at my head. I turned as fast as I could and blocked his attack with my Kanesada though I struggled to keep his staff from coming down on me.

"Unfortunately not sharp enough!"

I gritted my teeth trying to push my Kanesada up but it was no good. Physically the king was way too strong and powerful. I closed my eyes concentrating my chakra in them and had the chakra whirl around until it burned. I opened my eyes revealing my dark eye making the king's eyes widen.

"My my, I've heard of the byakugan and sharingan but never have I seen this type of eye before."

I jumped back and sheathed my sword before taking out a bunch of senbon. I quickly through them up in the air then made the hand sign for serpent.

"Acupuncture! Needle barrage!"

All the needles rained down on the king and hit his chakra points, keeping him from regaining any chakra. I got a bit nervous as the king just merely laughed at me.

"Is that really the best you can do? Trying to stop me from gaining chakra? HA! With my sister's staff who gives a rat's ass about chakra?! When I have POWER!!!"