Chapter 9 Danger!

-Calienia's P.O.V.-

"It's ok, we'll find her." I said trying to comfort Hayato.

I patted him on the back while sitting next to him. He stared at the ground with tightened fists. I could only imagine how he must be feeling right now. If Gaara was ever taken away before I could tell him my feelings, I would be upset to. Though, I had already told Gaara how I felt so it was kinda hard to imagine what Hayato was feeling now.

"I already miss her..He smile, her laughter, her cute yet tight hugs."

"Hey, she won't be gone long because we're going to save her and the queen before the castle crumbles." I said and he nodded.

"Can I have a hug? I know it might be weird but I want to imagine her smile one more time before I start looking."

I thought it over before nodding and gave Hayato a hug which he returned. When we pulled away from the hug we looked at each other and were about to nodd signaling we were ready to look for Janina when suddenly a small sand wall appeared in our faces.

'What the?'

I turned my head to see Gaara glare at both of us.

"Gaara?"

"Yeah, Gaara, you know your boyfriend, and the one your cheating on."

"W-What are you talking about??" I said slightly angry and stood up.

"I can't believe you would betray me like that! After all I've done for you! After all we've been through!"

"Gaara your not making any sense!" I shout back at him and his glare hardened.

"I'm talking about your relationship with that damn runaway ninja Hayato!"

My eyes widened, not only at the fact that Gaara thought I was cheating on him with Hayato, but the fact he called Hayato a runaway ninja.

"R-Runaway ninja? Is that what you think I am to?!" I asked angrier than before and something sparked in Gaara's eyes.

"I...."

"I'm just like they are Gaara! They had a reason to leave their home! And so did I! We're not runaways! We're breakaways and fucking proud of it!" I yelled getting in Gaara's face before storming off.

Gaara tried stopping me by sending his sand my way but I only blocked it with water before going to Suzu and Kankuro.

-Gaara's P.O.V.-

I felt a pinch in my heart as Calienia stormed off but that doesn't change what she had done. I was hurt and I wanted answers now. I turned my attention to the very shocked wide eyed Hayato, who's face soon relaxed.

"If you got something against me then let it out dude, but I'm saving my energy to fight whoever took Janina."

"Pft. Janina? Does she know what you've been up to?" I asked and he stood up, glaring at me.

"One, I love Janina with all my heart and soul, I would NEVER look at another woman the way I look at her. Two, Calienia was only trying to comfort me, we haven't done anything to be ashamed of."

My eyes widened slightly but I couldn't believe him, it looked like they were about to kiss when I came up here and that hurt me the most.

"What about the hug?"

"I asked for one so I could imagine Janina before I went to look for her, it was JUST a hug man!"

Now I felt like an idiot. If everything he said was true then..I really messed up..

-Third Person's P.O.V.-

Calienia talked with Kankuro and Suzu a bit before she went to the old king's study room where Janina was before she started sleep walking. She looked through the books and things it looked like Janina was going through and found most of the cultural books talked about trust. This put an ache in Calienia's heart. She wished Gaara would trust her but he made it clear he didn't.

Something interesting soon caught Calienia's eye. Besides trust, these books seem to of been tied to the crystal and some sort of staff. Calienia started thinking about the last people to see the queen, the people that would help try to find the queen and all of the other information. Then it hit her.

The king.

King Aragon had pleaded them to find the queen as soon as possibly but whenever they would ask questions the king only rambled on about finding the queen. Calienia stood up and was about to leave the room to report her suspicion about the king when..she found the king standing in the door way..

"Hello Calienia."

'Shit..'