hairdye - pete davidson

your pov:

i LOVED dying my hair. every color you can think of, my hair has been it at least twice. it was something that i just loved doing. currently, my hair was black with a neon green balayage.

i was bored as hell. i love that movie, but if i watch jennifer's body one more time, i'm gonna drop dead. so obviously, i hit play on it for like the fifth time today.

i was at the part when jennifer was talking to low shoulder at melody lane when i my phone rang.

it was my best friend, pete. i couldn't help but feel myself smile when i saw his name.

"hey pete" i picked up.

"(y/n), wanna do something dumb with me?" he said frantically.

"you know it! what are we doing?"

"let's dye my hair!" he nearly yelled.

"oh. my. god. i'll be there as fast as i can. i'll see you in 20" i quickly hung up, springing out of bed.

i threw on a low cut cropped tank top and jean shorts before tossing a loose fitting oversized unzipped hoodie on top. i did my makeup as fast as i could before tossing my hair in a bun. i nearly fell down the stairs because i was trying to tie my shoes and run at the same time.

i sped down the street to pete's house and made it there in like 5 minutes.

"petey! quit tampooning yourself and get down here" i called as i burst through the door.

"i'm right here, (y/n). and you watch that movie too much" pete told me, emerging from the kitchen holding a bag of chips.

"there is no 'too much' of that movie, so before you say something else stupid, let's go hit up sally's"

there was a sally's beauty by this strip mall about 20 minutes away. the whole time i made pete listen to weezer.

"(y/n) you are such a virgin!" pete laughed as buddy holly played for the third time.

"hey hey hey! that's only a stereotype and anyway i get more bitches than you ever could!" i joked back as i changed it to say it ain't so.

he rolled his eyes and we parked and ran into the store. i ran and got lightened and developer.

"why can't we just use your dye and shit?" pete complained as he was going through dye bowls and brushes.

"because it's mine. your lice filled head can't touch them. i'll let you use my dye bowls and brushes though"

he rolled his eyes and muttered, "i don't have lice"

i felt myself grin and grabbed his hand, leading him over to the good dye young.

"what color are we doing?"

"silvery blue" he declared.

i grabbed the color "sky high" and we put everything down on the checkout counter.

i went to grab my wallet but pete was already handing the cashier money.

"i got it, but thanks"

we made our way back to the car, heading back to pete's but stopping at my place to pick up the dye bowls, brushes and dye gloves.