tattoos - mgk

colsons pov:

today, i was going in for another tattoo. i was getting my album title, "tickets to my downfall" tattooed on my collar.

i arrived at the shop and walked inside.

i walked up to the front desk where the most beautiful girl i've every seen was doodling in a notebook.

"hi, err, i'm colson, i'm here for my tattoo appointment?"

why was i so nervous to talk to her? it wasn't because i was about to get tattooed, i had enough of them to know that.

she looked up at me, her (e/c) eyes scanned over my face for a moment.

she flipped through what looked like a planner before saying, "colson baker?"

"yeah, that's me" i said, scratching my neck nervously.

she smiled warmly, getting up, and all my anxiety seemed to melt away at that. she just seemed so comforting.

she got up and motioned for me to follow her. she sat down at a small drawing bench and said, "alright, i'm (y/n) and i'll be tattooing you, what are we doing today?"

"uhh, i wanna get the title of my album tattooed, tickets to my downfall, on my collar" i motioned to where i wanted it.

"wait... your machine gun kelly! oh that's so cool dude! is your- wait what am i asking? of course you're going to say it's gonna be good, it's your album" she gave a small giggle, and the simple sound of it lit up the studio.

"yeah, i'd say it's pretty good" i chuckled.

"i'll have to give it a listen when it comes out. anyway, what font are we thinking?" she asked, staring into my eyes.

after a bit of sketching, redesigning and a good conversation, we had applied the stencil and i was sitting in the tattoo chair.

she stared at my neck for a few moments before she blushed slightly, "i think i'm gonna need you to uhh, remove your shirt..."

i did what she asked and sat down as she made her setup.

"do you mind if i play music?" she asked as she sat down in a stool, picking up her phone.

i shook my head and a few moments later laughed. "el diablo" blasted through the empty studio.

she stretched gloves onto her hands and picked up the tattoo gun.

she traced her fingers over my double x tattoo, "i'd ask if you're nervous, but you have enough tattoos to know the drill"

I nodded, and she began putting the needle into my skin, i winced slightly at the sudden pain but relaxed.

"sorry" she whispered gently.

"it's alright, don't worry" i replied.

"y'know, this song isn't bad" she commented, as my song finished up

"thanks" I studied her body for a moment. she was wearing a Blink-182 hoodie, it was oversized and the sleeves were rolled up. underneath it was a pair of jeans. the jeans were so ripped, that it started open at mid thigh and ended just below her knees on both legs.

she didn't have any tattoos at all, or none that i could see. that took my attention since every tattoo artist i've met is covered head to toe in tattoos.

"so, do you have any tattoos?" i asked her, trying to make small talk.

"oh, no i wish. i've always wanted them but i'm terrified of needles. go figure" she laughed.