Confusing sleepover

Once everyone got here we went to the basement. We sat down at the big couch we have. 

"Bill, how's your stomach?" I ask. 

"I-it's better then before." He replies.

 I smile and see Eddie and Richie playing street fighter. 

"Y/n wanna tell bill what happened?" Stanley mentions. 

"W-what happened? Are y-you okay?" Bill asks. 

"Uhm. Uh. Henry tried to um r@pe me." I hold back my tears. 

"W-WHAT? I told y-you I would walk you home!!" Bill hugs me. 

"Wait, you two like a thing.?" Stanley looks upset. 

Me and bill look at each other and nod.

 "Oh. I'll be right back." Stanley gets up and goes into the bathroom. 

"Is he okay?" I ask. 

"I'll go check." Eddie stands up.

Stanley's POV

When Y/n and Bill told me they were dating I felt a need to cry. I stepped into the bathroom and felt tears roll down my eyes. I was happy for them but upset I didn't make a move. I saw how her and bill look at each other but, I can't help to think she likes or liked me. While I wiped my tears I heard a knock. 

"Who is it?" I ask. 

"Eddie, can I come in?" He asks. 

"Sure." Eddie opens the door and asks me what's wrong. 

As I explain what happened he felt bad. He gave me hug and finished wiping my tears. We opened the door and everyone was on the couch. Y/n next to Bill, a little space between Bill where Eddie sat next to Eddie was Richie, and I sat at the end.

Y/no's POV
I cuddled up to Bill as his hand went around my shoulder. Even though today wasn't the best I still had the best day with Bill. I know I'm a kid but I think I'm in love. Bill has been with me for so long. We went through my dad leaving to Georgie going missing to Henry almost r@ping me. I knew if I told Richie he would flip. I look over to Stanley and notice he's upset. I move next to Eddie and tap his shoulder. 

"Hey Ed's can we talk in my room?" I whisper. 

He nods and we go up to my room.

"What did you and Stan talk about?" I ask.

 "He was upset when you told him you and Bill were dating." Eddie explains. 

"Shit, I knew we should've said no!" I tell.

 "It's okay he'll get over it." Eddie starts.

 "No! No he won't! I think he loves me, but I don't know how I feel! I love Bill but I love Stan as a friend!" I cry. 

"Y/n calm down your going to be fine!" Eddie hugs me tight. 

We open the door to see Bill.

"You l-love me?" He asks. 

I freeze.

 "Um you heard all that?" I feel a shock of embarrassment. 

"Yeah k-kind off." He blushes.

 "Ed, can you give us a minute?" I ask. 

Eddie leaves and I look at Bill. 

I grab his hand and we go into my room.

"Hey um-" Before I could finish Bill smashes his lips onto mine. 

I feel my face turn bright red. 

His hand travels up my hip. 

Was this my first make out sesh? Was I over reacting? Does he love me? 

Suddenly someone opened the door. 

"What the fuck." Richie covers his eyes. 

"Richie! Why didn't you knock." I yell.

 "Sorry I didn't know my sister was sucking faces with someone!" He says.

I push him out and sit back on the bed.

"Sorry." I say.

 "I-it's fine. My mom walks in at weird times too. R-re-remember that one time you accidentally fell asleep on my chest and my mom barged in!" He laughs.

 "Omg, that was so embarrassing. The fact it was last year too. She always thought we were dating." I giggle. 

We lay on my bed and fall asleep by accident. I roll on my side and realize I'm rapped in Bills arms.

"Y-you okay?" Bill asks in his sleepy voice. 

"Yeah. Sorry for waking you up." I say.

 "Y-your fine." He says.

 I curl back into his arms and fall back to sleep. Suddenly I woke up and it was morning.

 "Bill?" I ask.

"Y-yeah?" 

I turn my head to see him. 

"I didn't know if you were awake." I laugh.

 I stare into his eyes for a bit until we realized we needed to go back downstairs. We walked downstairs to see everyone up.

"Richie told us about your night." Eddie laughs. 

Bill flips them off and we sit down. 

"Why didn't you guys come back downstairs?" Stanley asks.

 "We f-fell asleep." Bill notes. 

We all sit for awhile and go upstairs. 

"Rich, did mom ever come home?" I ask.

 "Not that I know of." He grabs his cereal. 

I was confused to why she didn't come home. We ate and got a call from Ben. We all got ready and me and Bill walked outside and looked at the sky.

"I love j-just looking at the sky. It's so pretty to look at when I'm not staring at you" he blushes.

 I smile and kiss his cheek. 

"Okay lovebirds let's go!" Richie laughs.

 We get on our bikes and bike to bens.

A/N: this was another short chapter! I'm so sorry. I did enjoy writing this one though. Thank you if your still reading!

Word count: 924