One rainy sunday

I look out the window to see grey sky's throughout my town.

"Y/n can you get my towel!" I hear Richie yell down the hall. I grab his white towel and go down stairs.

*phone rings*

"Y/n can you grab the phone I have to head to work!!" My mother shouts.

"Okay!" I say picking up the phone.

"Hello Y/n speaking!" I said waving goodbye to my mother.

"H-h-hello Y/n w-would you like to come over my house?" Bill says.

"Sure. Just me or Richie too?" I ask while butterflies rise to my stomach.

"J-j-just you." I could hear Bill get nervous.

"Okay sure I'll be there in 20!" I say while hanging up the phone.

I run upstairs to see someone blocking my bedroom door.

"Where do you think your going?" Richie muttered.

"I'm going to Bills house. Now let me change!" I say while I push him out of my way.

"Why can't I go." Richie asks.

"I don't know Bill just wants me to go." I explain picking out a different shirt.

"I swear if he puts one hand on you he's dead!" Richie shouts.

"Richie, he's a friend not my boyfriend." I reply rolling my eyes.

"Whatever. Be safe." He yells down the stairs I leave.

I ride my bike quickly through the rain until I reach their house. *you knock at the door* I see Mrs.Denbrough open the door.

"Hello Y/n nice to see you! Quickly get inside before you get sick. Bills upstairs in his bedroom!" She says.

"Thank you!" I take off my jacket and shoes and go upstairs. The door was open and I see someone run up to me.

"Y/n, Y/n, guess what!!" Georgie says hugging me. 

"What is it!" I reply back.

"Billy's making me a boat to play with outside!" His smile makes me so happy.

"Well I can't wait to watch!" I say walking into bills room.

"H-h-hello Y/n" Bill says as I sit on his bed.

"Hi." I reply. I watch Bill rip a piece of paper out of his notebook and he starts to fold.

"Are you sure I won't get in trouble." Georgie mumbles.

"Don't be a w-wuss." Bill replies, "Go get the wax." Bill says right after.

"In the cellar.?" Georgies face freezes.

"You want it to float d-don't you?" Bill looks at him as he runs down the stairs to get the wax.

"So what have you been up to?" I ask trying not to make it awkward.

"N-nothing much just trying to keep G-Georgie happy during raining days. How a-about you?" He asked.

"Trying to make Richie leave me alone." We laugh as Georgie comes back from the cellar. Bill puts the wax on as Georgie pays close attention.

"There y-you go!" Bill hands the boat to Georgie.

"S-she's all ready, captain!" Bill looks at the boat.

"She?" Georgie asks.

"You call boats she." Bill replied.

"Thank you billy." Georgie gives bill a hug and bill tickles his side.

"Bye!" He says running to get his rain jacket on. Me and bill go to the window and watch the boat go down the stream of water.

"Nice going bill." I say nudging the side of his shoulder. He smirked and walks to his bed. We sit and talk for about an hour and hear a knock at the door.

"Um can you guys come down stairs me and your mother would like to tell you guys something." Mr.Denbrough says looking like he's been crying. Bill and I follow him downstairs to the couch.

"W-what's wrong?" Bill asks.

"We got some news about Georgie." Mrs.Denbrough says.

"When Georgie went outside something happened and someone said they saw blood come out of the sewer. We don't know if it was him or now but he's nowhere to be seen." Mr.Denbrough said trying not to cry. I felt tears run to my eyes as I cry into bills shoulder.

"We'll leave you guys be." Mr and Mrs. Denbrough say. Me and Bill cry for for awhile until he gets a call.

"H-hello?" He says to hear Richie start talking.

"Where's my sister at?" He says. He hands me the phone and Richie starts being annoying.

"What asshole." I say knowing he's calling to be annoying.

"Gosh, you woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He replies. I have bill hang up the phone and me and bill head out of his house.

We bike around in the rain and end up heading home around 5:30. Bill rides with me home.

"Thanks for having me even through we lost someone." I say trying not to cry.

"Anytime. My parents love having you over." Bill replies. We smile and I head inside.

"How was your date?" Richie asked.

"It wasn't a date. Come to my room I have to tell you something." I say going up the stairs. Richie follows.

"What's up Y/n?" Richie asks.

"Georgie went outside after bill made him a boat and over an hour later someone said blood came out of a sewer and Georgie wasn't anywhere to be seen." I say almost sobbing.

"So Georgie's another missing kid?" Richie says. I shake my head to reply. He gives me a hug and head to his room.

A/N this was my first chapter I hope y'all enjoy this. Sorry it's short I didn't really know what to put on this chapter. Just comment some suggestions for the story!!
Word count: 937